THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

I saw her rant the other day. Just reeked of delusions of grandeur. I’m all for keeping things respectful and civil with an ex, hell I’m all for even ******* them here and there. But to provide and accommodate a ‘lifestyle’ for them after not being an item anymore. Who does that.

Like I know it’s men who will simp and do needy stuff for women. But that **** is absurd. I need to watch or skim through that vid at some point though.

Been experimenting lately on social media.

Dudes post comments to gas women up when they post thirst traps. They get ignored. I post something negative on some not impressed steeze and they always respond to my comment. Told one girl her cakes were ight and she needs to hit the gym and do some squats. Shorty said she agrees :lol:

I always found this funny because it’s so true and accurate. Like she’ll post a pic. Get all sorts of likes and positive comments and won’t even so much as acknowledge or even like any of said comments.

But post something even remotely sarcastic or which isn’t kissing her *** on a silver platter and the rapid response is hilarious.

For your mental and physical health's sake, any chick that has bipolar, borderline, any other mental illness and definitely STDs is off the table. Some will hide it at first because they know it chases people away but once you find out, BOUNCE.
THERE'S ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS but think of everything you already gotta deal with "regular" people. Add some illness were you can get done dirty and they have a get out of jail card to be ****** people.
No sexual body part is worth your peace and well-being.
I'd expect the same if roles were reversed. I shouldn't be entitled to someone fwm because I have an illness.

Y’all ever introduce your current girl to a girl you smashed in the past?

Went surprisingly well for me
1624891805893.png

1624891805893.png

This is going to happen to me, very soon….and I’m interested to see how it goes 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

My girl don’t be tripping. But I ain’t put her in a situation like that yet. Tips? :lol:

This is going to happen to me, very soon….and I’m interested to see how it goes 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

My girl don’t be tripping. But I ain’t put her in a situation like that yet. Tips? :lol:
Limit your conversations with ole girl. You don’t want to make it look like chemistry is still there. I was with a group of people including her so that helped.

She did have a few drinks in her at one point and was almost doing too much but I got that under control :smh:

Last edited:

1624891805893.png
Not my girl but a chick I was dating, my ex was at the last party my boy threw that frshstunna frshstunna came out to.

Ex definitely put a bug in shawty ear about something and messed up my chance on those yambs.

Ain’t tripping since luck been on my side still

Not my girl but a chick I was dating, my ex was at the last party my boy threw that frshstunna frshstunna came out to.

Ex definitely put a bug in shawty ear about something and messed up my chance on those yambs.

Ain’t tripping since luck been on my side still
Nothing worse than a hatin *** ex

I wish I still had the text to show. I told her why the hell would I be even concerned about her when I’m on vacation and going on dates. Shawty seen I was looking at mass the whole time because she still follows me on snap and was being nosy the whole time

As long as shorty ain’t got no outbreak and is on meds, etc.. *shrug*

y’all know how many people out here with it, like really? Slept with more than 3 people, you have more than likely been balls deep in some hsv-1 vag, without knowing from the sound of it lol.

Me and shawty broke up at the end of the year. She still checking me as if we getting back together.

*** really hit me up when I was out Atl last week cursing me out for not wishing her happy bday and that I lied to her about where I was going. I’m about to start giving out trash pipe again

Lmaooooo I Got A Ex from 6 years ago still salty 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom