THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Louisville, KY.

summer bout to be reeeeal nice, but it’s a few steps below here compared to other metros. I know where to hang, luckily not being from here. Cougars/house wives go here, 18-25 crowd go there, young/hip professionals, gotta go another place... locals are at dive bars and their usual watering holes.

the quality ratio is just depressing though.
You gonna have to hit that IG explore page to see the baddest in your city

Unfortunately them baddies have most likely been ran thru by Jack Harlow probably 100's of times :smh:

Saweetie done took the Doja cat school of trolling to the next level.

*****s really believe shorty eats that :lol:. First the boot camp/street corner concert, now….she got her fake food thing going

Shorty ain’t take not naaaan one bite of them concoctions :lol:. But the internet/reactions are currency :smh:
Next time you chill with her I'ma need you to confirm she ain't eating that

A archetype exist out here of pretty broads who eat nasty food combinations

ESPECIALLY ones from the south

*****s really believe shorty eats that :lol:. First the boot camp/street corner concert, now….she got her fake food thing going

Shorty ain’t take not naaaan one bite of them concoctions :lol:. But the internet/reactions are currency :smh:
She eat like a pregnant hood ***** with cravings. :lol:

You gonna have to hit that IG explore page to see the baddest in your city

Unfortunately them baddies have most likely been ran thru by Jack Harlow probably 100's of times :smh:

sadly you’re right. I know plenty of them in that circle. They a little too young for me, besides head in the whip outside the venue type of shindigs. But if you see that from where you’re at, imagine how I feel, knowing that’s the crème of the crop here. Chicks so eager to be on the map, that they hop on the hottest thing outta here since fried chicken.

ima just stay in my lane really, while I’m here. That being mid-30 moms that need a they groove back. It’s never permanent, and/or fulfilling tho.

:lol: Bruh that's textbook latchkey kid mix up my own food stuff, I don't doubt she does it overall, maybe trolls sometimes.

Mentioned in another thread but sometimes good looking women (or good looking people in general) automatically get the cool tag and get weird **** excused away when sometimes they really are/were just super dorks.

:lol: Bruh that's textbook latchkey kid mix up my own food stuff, I don't doubt she does it overall, maybe trolls sometimes.

Mentioned in another thread but sometimes good looking women (or good looking people in general) automatically get the cool tag and get weird **** excused away when sometimes they really are/were just super dorks.

Nah, she been trolling hard :lol:. Some of the other pics/vids got deleted, but it was some real unnatural stuff that they were trying to say was her. Like Fish Fillet and Cookies and Cream

Nah, she been trolling hard :lol:. Some of the other pics/vids got deleted, but it was some real unnatural stuff that they were trying to say was her. Like Fish Fillet and Cookies and Cream

Well yeah think like anything else social media it might start off real enough, then the currency of attention comes in and it becomes intoxicating like a drug so you keep creating content. Like Kwame Brown was deadass with his responses at 1st but as views kept coming in he ain't put down the camera yet.

So I linked up with this girl on Friday. Shorty was feeling me heavily. She's new in town.
I just made made a recommendation to places she should visit in NYC since she's new. Then she goes are you asking me out. Which I really wasn't. Just tryna help her out.
Then she goes are you gonna take my number. Not sure if she was sober or slightly drunk.

Anyway I like her vibe and how direct she was. No games. Straight to the point

How long do y'all wait to hit up a girl when you get her number and your reasoning? Tryna see y'all perspective. I already texted her that night that it was nice to meet her. She texted back enthusiastic with hella exclamation marks and I left it at that. Crazy thing is I kinda forgot what she looked like and her body cuz it was a quick interaction :lol:

I'm not the thirsty type so I usually let it marinade for a couple days before I hit them back.

So I linked up with this girl on Friday. Shorty was feeling me heavily. She's new in town.
I just made made a recommendation to places she should visit in NYC since she's new. Then she goes are you asking me out. Which I really wasn't. Just tryna help her out.
Then she goes are you gonna take my number. Not sure if she was sober or slightly drunk.

How long do y'all wait to hit up a girl when you get her number and your reasoning? Tryna see y'all perspective. I already texted her that night that it was nice to meet her. She texted back enthusiastic with hella exclamation marks and I left it at that :lol:

I'm not the thirsty type so I usually let it marinade for a couple days before I hit them back.
Match her thirsty level and bust her *** ASAP

If she starts to slow text you that means you were just used for attention

If that's the case charge it to the game and don't hit her anymore

Worrying about her and games won't get you the drawz dog

I was basically gonna say the same thing. If she showing excitement right then, make a play. If she’s bull****tin you’ll know off a few texts.

I was basically gonna say the same thing. If she showing excitement right then, make a play. If she’s bull****tin you’ll know off a few texts.
True. Shorty was making hypothetical plans with me for the summer :lol:

She just moved here for her job and probably looking to fill a void.

Having rules like not being thirsty can feel like a cage sometimes

How long do y'all wait to hit up a girl when you get her number and your reasoning? Tryna see y'all perspective. I already texted her that night that it was nice to meet her. She texted back enthusiastic with hella exclamation marks and I left it at that. Crazy thing is I kinda forgot what she looked like and her body cuz it was a quick interaction :lol:

Expeditiously. I'm tryna link within the first week or two of getting the number.

Just scooped a lil slim thick baddie with the bubble.

Shorty pulled up next to me and parked her whip once I saw the maskless face I started choosing

She hopped out the driver's side with a Yorkie in hand accompanied by a bubble in some tiny *** red shorts 🔥

Right then and there I knew I was gonna wait to scoop when she came back out

Had to call my man's just for the "hang up the phone" look when she came back to her car

Hit her with the "I just moved out here from the Bronx" spiel and that was it

Feels good to get back to some type of normalcy bagging broads off the street

Already know shorty is a PROBLEM dolled up cause she was looking nice on some regular degular ****

Shorty pulled up next to me and parked her whip once I saw the maskless face I started choosing

She hopped out the driver's side with a Yorkie in hand accompanied by a bubble in some tiny *** red shorts 🔥

Had to call my man's just for the "hang up the phone" look when she came back to her car

Already know shorty is a PROBLEM dolled up cause she was looking nice on some regular degular ****
Bet you be in them guts by next weekend

Let’s ******* get it b! :pimp:

hold on, dark skin ting?

Back
Top Bottom