THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Honestly, I don’t even know what the solution is to this. Like if you want a serious relationship you should probably try to get a traditional African/Caribbean/Latina chick that still has values, but then you gotta snatch em before they start wildin, but then who wants to deal with a 20 year old?! :rofl: :rofl:

it’s tough.
**** is rough out here b

Smashing is not even fun anymore considering these **** just give it up

I watched the dynamic of two relations go to pits once smart phones/social media hit the scene... started dating a chick probably two years prior to her getting a smartphone, shh was never the same. And at the time we had none of the research and studies to go off us.

most chicks I date now are not on SM, and or/hip to meme, validation culture, etc.. it’s nice, but also frustrating at the same time. Balance is key, and shutting off that whole side of the world completely, probably isn’t wise this day and age.

Honestly, I don’t even know what the solution is to this. Like if you want a serious relationship you should probably try to get a traditional African/Caribbean/Latina chick that still has values, but then you gotta snatch em before they start wildin, but then who wants to deal with a 20 year old?! :rofl: :rofl:

it’s tough.
Unfortunately this **** has hit back home too. Not as bad, but some of them be on that type of time. Not sure if you're familiar with Chronix, but he touched on it in one of his songs a few years back.

3CBDECE8-97CC-4F2F-9E69-7355435CAD94.gif
I'm ready for the summer 😈

As funny as those are you have to wonder if these women living just as foul as the men they putting on blast.

I know for a fact if a chicks car is filthy then most likely her place is as well. Also them chicks that thirsty that they gave no dambs about the red flags and still wanted to smash

As funny as those are you have to wonder if these women living just as foul as the men they putting on blast.

I know for a fact if a chicks car is filthy then most likely her place is as well. Also them chicks that thirsty that they gave no dambs about the red flags and still wanted to smash
FACTS

Dirty car dirty panties

Majority of women so got damn ugly here man. Has to be the water. No diversity, either black or white. Look like they’ve dabbled in meth or crack.

I hate it here fr. Can’t believe I’m wasting my single 30’s on a city filled with swamp things who think their shhh don’t stink, at least be cute.

Majority of women so got damn ugly here man. Has to be the water. No diversity, either black or white. Look like they’ve dabbled in meth or crack.

I hate it here fr. Can’t believe I’m wasting my single 30’s on a city filled with swamp things who think their shhh don’t stink, at least be cute.
Where do you live because this summer is about to be nice

Louisville, KY.

summer bout to be reeeeal nice, but it’s a few steps below here compared to other metros. I know where to hang, luckily not being from here. Cougars/house wives go here, 18-25 crowd go there, young/hip professionals, gotta go another place... locals are at dive bars and their usual watering holes.

the quality ratio is just depressing though.

Back
Top Bottom