THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Sitting here at the laundry mat, listening to a decent looking chick talk way too loud in the car next to me. Sounded like she was on a phone job interview. She gets out the car, decent yambs, but Reggie and rundown af. It dawned on me then and there that, every chick I’ve ever dated (10+) were smarter than me, ( on paper) and had advanced degrees.

for me, my endless curiosity has to be scratched. I have to be able to learn something.. Ima get bored regardless unfortunately, history has revealed, but I’m managing that.

with that being said, I’m not even sure what I bring to the table anymore or whether I’m a ‘catch’ as I’ve been told in past, chick was just running game, but I’m no slouch at the end of the day. just dealing with confidence issues I guess.

I'm not big on the horoscope stuff but sometimes I peep how really similar folks of a certain sign are, like me and other cancer dudes, or aries women :lol:

Finally popped this young baddie I been "trying" to hit for over a year. Absolutely incredible body and the sex was amazing

The wait was worth it
6B29F112-D189-4EB3-96FC-65444347CD21.png

I'm not big on the horoscope stuff but sometimes I peep how really similar folks of a certain sign are, like me and other cancer dudes, or aries women :lol:

I can no longer stand any Aries, last one I dated was a dam airhead and every other one I know (women) fall in the same boat.

Found most Libra women I know seem similar in ways which I found wild at times.

It's always funny to see some young women very attractive, and then hear them talking like thugs, what a waste...
Maybe it's for not being disturbed and if you know them they're different, but that's not very seducing...

Had to drop one yesterday, can’t stand girls who bring negativity and animosity from their past relationships. Too many red flags were adding up. I let a lot of stuff slide but hate it when they start arguments for the sake of arguing. In person everything was fine, phone or text completely different person couldnt stand that ****. Sex was great, but the sex is always great with crazy. Not worth the headache.

U
Had to drop one yesterday, can’t stand girls who bring negativity and animosity from their past relationships. Too many red flags were adding up. I let a lot of stuff slide but hate it when they start arguments for the sake of arguing. In person everything was fine, phone or text completely different person couldnt stand that ****. Sex was great, but the sex is always great with crazy. Not worth the headache.
Used to know this twice, everything similar, no problem in person, good sex, but psycho when far :lol:

I hate to say this and be that person but crazy p takes the cake! One of the chicks I wound up in a relationship with last year wasn’t weird or crazy and the yambs were subpar at best. I honestly got tired of her because she was way too understanding and overly clingy.

Good ****. Proud of you for making the hard choice. I wanna be on this type of time, but I love crazy hoodrats too much. :smh:
Working on it slowly. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom