THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

I was at first I was paranoid too. Was testing if she was serious, but she really gets off on it.
Reminds me of a guy I used to know at an old job, different story though, he met a woman who was extremely interested by having sex with him, so he was very pleased...
At least at first :lol: Because a few time later he explained to us he couldn't remain in peace as she was way too plaintiff about it :lol:
I can truly understand how he felt at the end, because it could mean so much energy, and doing it for doing it is not even pleasant.
Too much stays too much, even for good things. But for your story that's cool. But do you feel able to do it ? Not everyone could do it in front of someone else. I couldn't so the girl would be disappointed :rofl: + energy problem, after having it with one, you got to be able to enchain. It's need training days :lol:

Been messing with foreign educated women lately .. they try to talk all professional English and ****.. I use my broken English and FOB humor and it’s a wrap.

Broads who smoke weed and know how to twerk with forever be the death of my judgement

3CBDECE8-97CC-4F2F-9E69-7355435CAD94.gif

She is insane. Hombre challenged her about her attributes and accomplishments and shorties response was "iSpIRaTiOn". Then when it got hot her accent disappeared and she lied about working in finance. I watched additional clips from the same interview and shorty is a bozo. But hey, you let some cats tell it and they would say that is "liberating".

She is insane. Hombre challenged her about her attributes and accomplishments and shorties response was "iSpIRaTiOn". Then when it got hot her accent disappeared and she lied about working in finance. I watched additional clips from the same interview and shorty is a bozo. But hey, you let some cats tell it and they would say that is "liberating".
Our oppressors have done a number on our women man :smh:

It's legit sad bro

I'm honestly thinking about deleting all social media and detaching

ALL of them aren't on that type of bs but TOO MANY of them are

It's legit sad bro

Yeah man, unfortunately, this is quickly becoming the norm nowadays. Social media also normalizes this type of thinking and behavior. While we may say a lot of people don't think this way, it would be asinine to think that social media isn't influential. And A LOT of people have social media. Hell, social Media got sisters all across the world rocking Fanta wigs so in time this type of thinking will be fully normalized and will spread like wildfire.

Last edited:

It's legit sad bro

Yeah man, unfortunately, this is quickly becoming the norm nowadays. Social media also normalizes this type of thinking and behavior. While we may say a lot of people don't think this way, it would be asinine to think that social media isn't influential. And A LOT of people have social media. Hell, social Media got sisters all across the world rocking Fanta wigs so in time this type of thinking will be fully normalized and will spread like wildfire.
Honestly, I don’t even know what the solution is to this. Like if you want a serious relationship you should probably try to get a traditional African/Caribbean/Latina chick that still has values, but then you gotta snatch em before they start wildin, but then who wants to deal with a 20 year old?! :rofl: :rofl:

it’s tough.

Back
Top Bottom