THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

What it do my boyz
I know someone in here tried that Pink Horse Power by Killa Cam

yahmean!
Feedback and reviews?
Bout to hit that clickity clickty add to cart

I don’t care about it and women always seem to bring it up but do y’all believe women when they try to stress that their body count is low ?

Had someone I was messing with try to tell me that they can count on one hand, to quickly find out that was a lie :lol:

Last edited:
What it do my boyz
I know someone in here tried that Pink Horse Power by Killa Cam

yahmean!
Feedback and reviews?
Bout to hit that clickity clickty add to cart

I 100000% recommend it. It's all natural with no side effects and that's just my take after trying out 2 jars. When you get yours in, make sure you take the whole jar 15-20 mins before you go in :wink: :pimp:

I don’t care about it and women always seem to bring it up but do y’all believe women when they try to stress that their body count is low ?

Had someone I was messing with try to tell me that they can count on one hand, to quickly find out that was a lie :lol:
Really don’t care because we all have a past. Chick I been friends with for a min, I told her that I know she’s been with at least 3 people in the last 4 years (she lost her v card in 2017). She had the nerve to say that it was only 1 because she was celibate the other years. You ain’t gotta lie to kick it, social media tells it all and it’s clear as day she was throwing it byke for another dude.

My issue is when chicks lie over minuscule things (body count, if they talk to someone, their plans for the day,etc)

It's off-putting. Whenever they bring it up and immediately start talking about having a low body count, it usually means they have something to hide and that's when my radars shoot up.

Narcissists lie, I would run.

Dead the convo immediately when it comes up.

Simple solution.

Really don’t care because we all have a past. Chick I been friends with for a min, I told her that I know she’s been with at least 3 people in the last 4 years (she lost her v card in 2017). She had the nerve to say that it was only 1 because she was celibate the other years. You ain’t gotta lie to kick it, social media tells it all and it’s clear as day she was throwing it byke for another dude.

My issue is when chicks lie over minuscule things (body count, if they talk to someone, their plans for the day,etc)
That’s what gets me as well. I ain’t never brought it up as a topic of discussion so why lie? It just makes me take you less serious. I’ve come to find out that women make up they own count, be forgetting on purpose, not counting bad sex and all that :lol:

It's off-putting. Whenever they bring it up and immediately start talking about having a low body count, it usually means they have something to hide and that's when my radars shoot up.

Word. The first few times it happened to me, I never took it serious but it seems to be important for a lot of women. And 9/10, I don’t believe it.

I don’t even ask and it still somehow gets brought up. My last 3 years I’ve been in my ho phase but I’m not bringing that up as a topic of conversation
It always finds a way to come out. I wanna believe that it comes out the more comfortable they feel around you or the more time I spend with them.

Yeah I don’t even ask the body count ****. And if she happens to tell me, I only judge the number based off her age. :lol:

It's funny. Even the most feminist, sexually liberated modern women still lie about their count. They subconsciously know what it infers about their characters.
They'll have the most ridiculous reasons to strike a dude off their record.
Outside of a relationship, one night stand, didn't go out beforehand straight invited to the crib to smash, out of town, either one didn't climax, dated someone they know, multiple at the same time, didn't speak English, wore a green shirt.

I don’t even like when a girl asks me about it. I just say why does that matter. The ones that did ask me got offended when i said that. Their minds were all over the place.

Every girl goes through a ho.e phase

They're not angels. This includes your mom, auntie and grandma

Being red pilled really opened my eyes

:lol: Wild extreme response.

:lol:*ye shrug* I’m just sayin, there’s something to be said about people who lie about the simplest shh. Grown men lying on their d, women lying about their body count. My ex is proud of her ‘less than 10’, anything that makes her looks good.

having dealt with a handful of women that preach/live sexual freedom, anti-shame, judgement, etc.. I kinda align with them. Why lie? I’m not judging you.

Every girl goes through a ho.e phase

They're not angels. This includes your mom, auntie and grandma

Being red pilled really opened my eyes
I thoroughly believe this. They’ll deny it though.

What’s being red pilled?

Back
Top Bottom