THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Just broke up with my girl last week. Tall slim redbone with a phatty. sex was average but she was cool. but she wanted long term commitment and that is something I don't want, not sure if I ever want. It's very hard to see myself dating and waking up to the same person year after year. I really like the honeymoon phase and new p. Kind of cycling back through girls I had put in the backburner right now, but I know they want a long term relationship too though, Probably not going to end well. I really want to just have fun and just date really though. I may just have to branch out and get a new roster. Kind of sucks being 35 and trying to date. It seems like every girl I talk to wants marriage and kids. . I got 3 dates lined up and I am hesitant about going, they are all single black females with no kids and they are talking about how they want a child and marriage in the next few years and in my head I am like I doubt we will still be communicating by the end of the year. I probably will just man up and tell them what I am looking for.

be upfront and honest with women. You’ll attract what you want that way. A lot of progressive women are open to polyamory, multiple partners, no kids, no marriage, etc. I think you have to be good (secure) with yourself first.

I went on a date with a queer chick this past Monday. I’m in love. Mad refreshing, and she’s cute af. It’s probably time for me to remove myself from this thread, because conventional dating, game playing and unethical misogyny are not my bag.

Speaking of average sex I yawned out of boredom before. Condoms are so damn trash.
New one I been messing with had me using condoms and it’s the first time since like November I’ve used them. So glad it was on or that club would’ve been shot to hell.

I’ve fell asleep on bad sex and I’ve stopped a few times when I had bad head.

Lol, there isn’t. Unethical non-monogamy is what I meant.

And not to use a buzz word , because I know how ‘hip’ it is on the dating scene these days, but it exists for a reason. Be open and upfront with your intentions and what you want, I can’t stress that enough.

I used to hate wearing a condom when I was younger, now I’m too paranoid so I don’t mind.

Bad head is the worst. Had a girl that forgot to take off her metal retainers I’m laying there thinking like what kind of ******* shark teeth do you have. She let me finish inside and everything. Nasty *** retainers. The next time she took them off, that **** still hurt. She was the worst.

Getting head when a girl has invasalign though is the best. Y’all gotta find one of them. Next level ****.

Just broke up with my girl last week. Tall slim redbone with a phatty. sex was average but she was cool. but she wanted long term commitment and that is something I don't want, not sure if I ever want. It's very hard to see myself dating and waking up to the same person year after year. I really like the honeymoon phase and new p. Kind of cycling back through girls I had put in the backburner right now, but I know they want a long term relationship too though, Probably not going to end well. I really want to just have fun and just date really though. I may just have to branch out and get a new roster. Kind of sucks being 35 and trying to date. It seems like every girl I talk to wants marriage and kids. . I got 3 dates lined up and I am hesitant about going, they are all single black females with no kids and they are talking about how they want a child and marriage in the next few years and in my head I am like I doubt we will still be communicating by the end of the year. I probably will just man up and tell them what I am looking for.
Yes, don't make them lose their years :lol:
Can understand 100 % your post, I have a lot of tenderness for all my past one shot even when it wasn't good, at least it was only once :rofl:
And discovering a new body feel great, because all excitation isn't always due to the woman by herself but to the fact we don't know her yet a lot, beginnings often great...

Sex with condom is like playing a bad demo game with random controls you can't change, but even if sex without is great I couldn't imagine myself not protecting me or them...
Covid and AIDS + women being difficult = next shot is not "coming" soon :lol:

I used to hate wearing a condom when I was younger, now I’m too paranoid so I don’t mind.

Bad head is the worst. Had a girl that forgot to take off her metal retainers I’m laying there thinking like what kind of ****ing shark teeth do you have. She let me finish inside and everything. Nasty *** retainers. The next time she took them off, that **** still hurt. She was the worst.

Getting head when a girl has invasalign though is the best. Y’all gotta find one of them. Next level ****.
One of the best P I had provided the worst dome ever.. she had braces and was super craving .. still finished off but man that **** hurt

What a time we are living in when a man "in love" with a "queer woman" and espousing the merits of " polyamory, multiple partners" in one bar turns around and hits us with "unethical misogyny / unethical non-monogamy" in the very next bar like Farrakhan preaching about pork. :lol:

Kthk.gif

What a time we are living in when a man "in love" with a "queer woman" and espousing the merits of " polyamory, multiple partners" in one bar turns around and hits us with "unethical misogyny / unethical non-monogamy" in the very next bar like Farrakhan preaching about pork. :lol:

Kthk.gif

man gotta be able to govern his own happiness . To each their own brodie. Don’t act like young dudes ain’t on struggle mode, questioning their entire existence off poon tang, love, sexuality, heartbreak, etc, etc..

Edit: also think it’s the mental and physical harm caused to self, and others by all the aforementioned. The trauma is literally unnecessary. I’d rather be happily, or sometimes miserably alone, before I’m out here f’n someone over. But that’s just me.

Last edited:
man gotta be able to govern his own happiness . To each their own brodie. Don’t act like young dudes ain’t on struggle mode, questioning their entire existence off poon tang, love, sexuality, heartbreak, etc, etc..

Edit: also think it’s the mental and physical harm caused to self, and others by all the aforementioned. The trauma is literally unnecessary. I’d rather be happily, or sometimes miserably alone, before I’m out here f’n someone over. But that’s just me.

All is fair in love and war Fam.

What a waste to leave the game of life with a clean uniform.

Man it's scary out in these streets. The more im finding out about the psychology of people the more I wanna stay single. It's like 99% of people have some issues deep down and they're not even aware of it. And it doesn't matter how educated or how successful they are, there's still something there that will always ruin their chances of a successful relationship. And most of us won't know there's an issue until 2 years into a full blown relationship with them.

I'm gonna be seeking some. Therapy soon for my own ****, and probably be super cautious dating someone who isn't in therapy or has gone through therapy themselves fr fr

Man it's scary out in these streets. The more im finding out about the psychology of people the more I wanna stay single. It's like 99% of people have some issues deep down and they're not even aware of it. And it doesn't matter how educated or how successful they are, there's still something there that will always ruin their chances of a successful relationship. And most of us won't know there's an issue until 2 years into a full blown relationship with them.

I'm gonna be seeking some. Therapy soon for my own ****, and probably be super cautious dating someone who isn't in therapy or has gone through therapy themselves fr fr

Good for you. Even healthy relationships (and individuals) can benefit from therapy. Very mature and proactive approach.

Had drinks with the sex therapist last night. She’s partnered to an a-sexual man and they are in therapy together. Said it’s the only way they’ve made it 4 years, even as a professional in that realm, she said it helped them immensely.

I don’t think I’d ever not be single/poly going forward.

Back
Top Bottom