THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

30t6p3b.gif
... no words... i could type a whole page worth of !*%% and still not be able to say everything i needed too....

Eyy Heat fam,haven't been able to post lately cause I've been in the hospital the past 8 days but I've definitely been catching each game.I was mad disappointed at last nights performance though and could write a bunch but I've moved on to Game 5. Hopefully we can at least get 1 win in Dallas before going back home. I can't imagine being down 3-2 going back to Miami after having Dallas beat us at home.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by roboski

mr2cool80 wrote:
Jason Terry runnin his mouth kinda much ............. [h2] [/h2]

IraHeatBeat

-Jason Terry, on being guarded by LeBron James: "Let's see if he can defend me like that for seven games?"

-Jason Terry, on Chris Bosh's Game 3 winning shot: "Juwan Howard could have made that shot."
What?!?!?!

Jason Terry talking out his ***#! again....
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still pissed we gave these bums Game 2.. Series should be 3-0

Nah. Miami didn't deserve to win game 2. They failed hard in the 4th. However, winning last night against such outrageously biased refs should be worth 2 wins. It's amazing that they have to go through 2 more of those Dallas home cooked games.
Im not a fan of either of these teams but... 2006. cough cough cough... how does karma taste Dwade.. You %#$%@% piece of  #$%#. That was clearly Dirks year.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Eyy Heat fam,haven't been able to post lately cause I've been in the hospital the past 8 days but I've definitely been catching each game.I was mad disappointed at last nights performance though and could write a bunch but I've moved on to Game 5. Hopefully we can at least get 1 win in Dallas before going back home. I can't imagine being down 3-2 going back to Miami after having Dallas beat us at home.

ROLAHOLIC! Fam, I hope you're doing well bro. Is this the second time you'v been in the hospital in the last few months homie?

30t6p3b.gif
ate some food that disagrees with my stomach... i need a manpon.. i will be sippin on some of this though
stellaartois.jpg

taste like heineken with out the after taste...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

ROLAHOLIC! Fam, I hope you're doing well bro. Is this the second time you'v been in the hospital in the last few months homie?
Yea man,3 times this year already
tired.gif
. I'm doing good now
pimp.gif

Now let's goooo!!!! MUST WIN game tonight,we can't be down 3-2 going back to Miami.

If I'm Dallas I send in Brewer. He has done work on Kobe (index finger), E.G. (finger), and Terry (can't remember but it was something last year were Terry missed a lot of games).

Just Saying!!!!

Damn back to Miami down in the series. Hopefully we play the way we've been playing at home during the playoffs and pull this off

Mavs look like they bout that life. Shall be interesting...oh n Bron, what's up bruh? This is your time to shine since we are all witnessing

Great win for the Mavs ... not much more to say to that but a job well done tonight. Heat Fans .. TRUE HEAT fans, it looks pretty sketchy no doubt being down 3-2 but remain faithful and support our squad. From the Off-season to Pre-Season ..... the Regular Season to the Playoffs ..... The Finals, Do not waver in faith Heat Family. So long as we do that, the chips may fall where they may!
Lets Go Heat

Back against the wall. Let's see what our boys can do.

Don't wanna even discuss the loss. If we handle our business on our home court, we win.

Anyone making ref threads please stop, you're making us look bad.

Back
Top Bottom