THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Not looking good right now for you guys.

I know y'all got homecourt but the Heat shouldn't rely soley on that to get them over the hump.

LeBron.
30t6p3b.gif

He had a better game tonight, but didn't not step up again in the 4th quarter.

No way in hell should he have 2 FTs for the whole game, getting less attempts than Tyson Chandler. That's inexcusable.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Tough loss ...  down but not out ... one game @ a time
Still not over man... Bad lose and down 3-2....
ohwell.gif
... Hope MIAMI does some home style cooking and win 2 straight....Bron needs to be BRON..Not the pass first guy he is turning out to be in this series...Triple double ain't enough...He needs to score more than twenty so that the HEAT can have a much better chance winning... And dallas was shootin' the lights out in this game...SMH
tired.gif
...GO HEAT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heat in 7. These next two in Miami gonna be a totally different environment, Lebron will turn it on guaranteed.

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Heat in 7. These next two in Miami gonna be a totally different environment, Lebron will turn it on guaranteed.
I like that enthusiasm you got there man!!! Hope HEAT gets it in 7 though!!!! GO HEAT!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One thing i don't get with this team is outside of south Florida the whole country wants this team (Heat) to lose. They got people looking pathetic rooting for a team they don't even follow just so Bron, Bosh, and Wade don't get a ring. There has been bulletin board material said by Stephenson, Marion, and Terry and this Heat team comes out and doesn't respond to any of it on the court.

That alone would give me all the motivation in the world to win these next two games. Its like Bron is trying but he's not trying hard enough. Hopefully homecourt gives us the confidence and passion we need to win these next 2 games.

This team has come way to far to go out like this. 
mad.gif

FREE JAMES JONES!!!

Originally Posted by roboski

One thing i don't get with this team is outside of south Florida the whole country wants this team (Heat) to lose. They got people looking pathetic rooting for a team they don't even follow just so Bron, Bosh, and Wade don't get a ring. There has been bulletin board material said by Stephenson, Marion, and Terry and this Heat team comes out and doesn't respond to any of it on the court.

That alone would give me all the motivation in the world to win these next two games. Its like Bron is trying but he's not trying hard enough. Hopefully homecourt gives us the confidence and passion we need to win these next 2 games.

This team has come way to far to go out like this. 
mad.gif

FREE JAMES JONES!!!
if only you could suit up brother
tired.gif

Giving Carlisle pointers? I could see the Cleveland camp doing some backhanded stuff like that but I think other coaches just tune out immediately following elimination.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

How *****made is that if true? Other coaches are calling Carlisle and giving him pointers and suggestions.
is that more  %!%@! made than 3 superstars teaming up? You guys got the chip already. Stop panicking. There is no way Dallas wins at miami.

Lebron's legacy is done though
pimp.gif
. My hater soul is free
happy.gif

It's the biggest game in these players' lives, everyone better play like and take this to 7 games. I'm really nervous though.. 

Bout to log off before this board explodes right now 
30t6p3b.gif
. This'll give this team some experience next year and adversity to get over and hopefully get back to this stage and take care of business. See y'all in the off-season thread. Happy for Dirk and Kidd but this hurts 
tired.gif

Congrats Mavs fans,rather you guys win than anyone else

Back
Top Bottom