THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Jason Terry runnin his mouth kinda much ............. [h2] [/h2]
IraHeatBeat

-Jason Terry, on being guarded by LeBron James: "Let's see if he can defend me like that for seven games?"

-Jason Terry, on Chris Bosh's Game 3 winning shot: "Juwan Howard could have made that shot."

mr2cool80 wrote:

IraHeatBeat

-Jason Terry, on being guarded by LeBron James: "Let's see if he can defend me like that for seven games?"

-Jason Terry, on Chris Bosh's Game 3 winning shot: "Juwan Howard could have made that shot."

What?!?!?!

Jason Terry talking out his ***#! again....
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still pissed we gave these bums Game 2.. Series should be 3-0

Originally Posted by roboski

mr2cool80 wrote:

IraHeatBeat

What?!?!?!

30t6p3b.gif

Nah. Miami didn't deserve to win game 2. They failed hard in the 4th. However, winning last night against such outrageously biased refs should be worth 2 wins. It's amazing that they have to go through 2 more of those Dallas home cooked games.

what up... gotta work today... im gonna miss some of the game.. some other department at work snitching on us about using the computer too much.. boss said he wanted the emails to slow down before we got back on again
30t6p3b.gif
.... lets get this win so we can close out on thursday on my day off...

I thought Chalmers is a free agent this summer. A lot of teams will want a PG that plays excellent defense and knocks down 3s even in finals games.

I may be wrong though but I think he is a free agent and making only like 800k this season
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Chalmers is a restricted free agent. Which essentially makes him not a free agent at all. Miami has the right to match any outside offer extended to him, should they chose to do so.

Originally Posted by roboski

mr2cool80 wrote:
Jason Terry runnin his mouth kinda much .............  [h2] [/h2]

IraHeatBeat

What?!?!?!

30t6p3b.gif

THIS!

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Chalmers is a restricted free agent. Which essentially makes him not a free agent at all. Miami has the right to match any outside offer extended to him, should they chose to do so.
well then chalmers will get paid
someone else is gonna offer at least the mid level exception when you consider that scrubs like steve blake are getting 4 mil a year to do nothing as backup PGs
sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

someone else is gonna offer at least the mid level exception when you consider that scrubs like steve blake are getting 4 mil a year to do nothing as backup PGs
sick.gif
BINGO

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by knightngale

sick.gif
BINGO
and a starting job
will the heat want to add more to the payroll and lose even more flexibility?

other teams will be getting better and you guys may have chamlers as a starting PG for the next few years

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Waste of a game by Wade and Bosh....Lebron facilitated, but didn't get anything done on offense....Wade was left to do it all by himself....[/color]
30t6p3b.gif

LBJ only 8pts, 3-11... We were held scoreless for 7minutes in the 4th... Felt like game two all over again.

Tough loss ... Spo said it best, it's a jump ball now being 2-2 and they've got to stay mentally resolved. Bron just wasn't efficient at all tonight. Great win for Dallas and we move on to game 5!

Is it true that Lebron quit on his team?
laugh.gif

But for real i just don't understand how someone this great is playing so poorly.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Is it true that Lebron quit on his team?
laugh.gif

But for real i just don't understand how someone this great is playing so poorly.
Yup....Where was his offense tonight?! And SMH on his disappearing act again... Big fan of LBJ but he needs to step up his scoring as well as his effort in game 5 so that a lot haters will shut up... D.WADE clearly the MVP in this series!!! I'm sure game 5 will be a different outcome though.... GO HEAT!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know what this guy's problem was tonight. It's just weird. He went out of his way to not score points.

This is baffling to me. I really thought Lebron quitting on the cavs last year was a one time thing cause he knew he was out but he did it again today.

I mean dude can just drive to the basket and throw some floaters at least but he was passing it off A LOT like in game 5 vs the celtics last year.

IS HE REALLY WEARING DOWN? IS HE WEAK MENTALLY CAUSE OF THE PRESSURE?

Heat blew games 2  and 4. Dudes just needed 1 extra rebound or 1 extra shot and IT WOULD  HAVE BEEN A SWEEP. Your team is playing with fire.

Back
Top Bottom