THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Can't wait for game 3! GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif

The game doesn't start until the 4th quarter. The first 36 minutes is just warm ups. Dallas is gonna be raining 3s, the Heat better bring their umbrellas so to speak.

2-1...2-1...2-1... Just gotta finish game 4 HEAT!!! D.WADE went H.A.M.... BRON was just being a facilitator,he doesn't need to always dominate the game. He has two great players to rely on... And BOSH with a Huge shot at the end to seal the game. GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what up yall... good win... been busy doing more yard work... allergies are killing me... .

Trizzo whats good my brother ... what a game

Whats good heat fam ...I been ghost tonight so you know what that means I was at work
laugh.gif

Good win tonight sloppy @ times but its a W .. officiating was
sick.gif
 but hey what can you do ... 2 more wins fellas gotta come out strong game 4
pimp.gif

That foul on Haslem when he was fighting for a rebound against Dirk was just atrocious,

I still think Bron has a monster game this series, Dallas isn't really giving him many looks other than transition. Bron just needs to be more decisive with the rock, can't let the shot clock run down and force a contested jumper.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

That foul on Haslem when he was fighting for a rebound against Dirk was just atrocious,

I still think Bron has a monster game this series, Dallas isn't really giving him many looks other than transition. Bron just needs to be more decisive with the rock, can't let the shot clock run down and force a contested jumper.

From an offensive standpoint this seems to be whats got him second guessing a lot. I agree with you, if he can get his high percentage shots off earlier into the shot clock then this would open up a lot more opportunities for him to attack the basket similar to what Wade's doing .... not necessarily be on attack mode all the time, but to just be more assertive. 

Back
Top Bottom