THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Hey, Miami...
terryface.gif

Dallas played well to close that game out. Well deserved win ......... Just gotta be ready for Sunday.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Dallas played well to close that game out. Well deserved win ......... Just gotta be ready for Sunday.

Do you think the team is mentally tough enough to bounce back?

Originally Posted by aepps20

yeah.. like i said.. i think we lost the game.. we took our foot off their necks... we got to cocky and started chucking up 3's to take a bigger lead then to just have a cushion..

It's nice for the HEAT to come back down to earth. This lose is a good wake up call for the team. Dallas is a team the HEAT should take seriously. They need to go back to being hungry and finish this dallas team. Heartbreaking lose but I know they can bounce back! GO HEAT!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tuff loss just gotta deal with it ..series tied 1-1 just gotta bounce back Sunday ..

waisted performance from bibby tho
30t6p3b.gif

we can win on the road... we already played in some tough arena's.. we lost 1 game to each of the other teams.. we can def do it again..

Like they've said in the press conferences, this Team prides itself on Defense and when they weren't being assertive in that area coupled with the fact that they went 1-11 in the last 7 minutes, that's a recipe for disaster. Dallas deserved the win make no mistake about that ...... but I'm still very confident in this team and so are they. You absolutely cannot just Waltz your way into the NBA Finals without being a Mentally Tough team throughout the duration of a season. Both of these teams have exemplified that. Looking forward to game 3!

30t6p3b.gif
We really lost this game ourselves, just started settling for 3's instead trying to get a good offensive possession. Props to Dallas though, just gotta come harder Game 3.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

30t6p3b.gif
We really lost this game ourselves, just started settling for 3's instead trying to get a good offensive possession. Props to Dallas though, just gotta come harder Game 3.

Agreed. I didn't like Lebron's 2 possessions in the half court. It was just a sloppy loss.
Miami has a knack for responding back to losses. Just gotta grind Sunday.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't think it is time to panic at all. 

I have to agree. Both teams are very evenly matched and what i got out of these two games is that this series is probably going to 6 or 7. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't think it is time to panic at all. 

I have to agree. Both teams are very evenly matched and what i got out of these two games is that this series is probably going to 6 or 7. 

I disagree.  A Miami collapse does not mean these teams are evenly matched.  This should've been a 5 game series at best.  But now its looking like it can go 6 or 7, and it took a miracle to even change the outlook of the series.

A lil too "made for TV" imo...

NBA = WWE

I still think were the better team and need to not lose focus in what got us here. 30 3pt'ers, no ball movement, horrible FT shooting, and defensive lapses is not going to get us the win.

I took Miami to completly lose focus for Dallas to get a win. Miami literly gave them a win by trying to coast after DWades 3 with 7:30 in the 4th.

Game 3 should be a good one for the Heat. I expect a totally different tempo and intensity from our team come Game 3.

Back
Top Bottom