THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

It looks like a grind it type of game. I don't even know why you guys even worry 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

It looks like a grind it type of game. I don't even know why you guys even worry 
30t6p3b.gif
because its the finals... i want to use everything we can to get a advantage and us being younger, faster, stronger is what we need to use... RUN

good game heat... defense defense defense.... is it a new trend of wade not doing *$$$ til the 4th?... as long as we win as a team and get our *$$$ together we will be ok... 1-0...
h3at... why are you so chill?

where in the hell bdis at??? dude had the day off and didnt holla.. *my bad for sounding like a girlfriend*

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

good game heat... defense defense defense.... is it a new trend of wade not doing *$$$ til the 4th?... as long as we win as a team and get our *$$$ together we will be ok... 1-0...
h3at... why are you so chill?

I'm a very happy man right now but I'll celebrate IF we win it all...... Long way to go

Good win tonight fellas .. put this w behind us get ready for game 2 cause Dallas will be launching from distance  ..

Defense Defense Defense !!!

edit like heat said .. we still have 3 more games

Yep, Defense will be the key all series long ............. on another note, M&M mightve injured that shoulder and was seen in a sling. Hope any apparent injury isn't too serious

i hope so too... he is a part in us winning... jones is a good shooter but he doesnt hustle like eminem does... our line up with
wade
miller
lebron
haslem
bosh
the highest paid players on our team put in work.... bibby needs to get his shot down..

YoungTriz wrote:
jones is a good shooter but he doesnt hustle like eminem does...

bibby needs to get his shot down..

laugh.gif

and my gosh bibby
sick.gif
 he really needs to step up man wide open 3's  c'mon son ... Chalmers made it look easy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom