THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Dirk should have faked a cough in front of Lebron and Wade after putting the nail in the coffin.
pimp.gif

But in all honesty, I see you guys making it to the Finals again next year.. This is hardly the last time you will get this chance.

Wasn't our year. We went through a lot of up and downs and I'm satisfied with the way we perservered throughout the season. But our excecution in the finals was poor. Hopefully Spo, LBJ, Wade, and company can learn from this experience and step it up next year (if there is a next year).

After "The Decision" I predicted we'd lose in the Finals to the Lakers. Not happy I was half right.

Hell of a season, I thought that if we made it to the ECF thatd be a successful season. Now we will retool this off-season and move forward.

YES!!!!!!!!!

This overrrated team finally self imploded. You all just WITNESSED the revelation that Lebron is only a above average player and will NEVER EVER EVER be what Jordan was. What a joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm still happy at all this team accomplished in their first year together and with all that scrutiny,attention and hate which will hopefully reach its peak this week. I mean who would be mad with a finals appearance. Great season on here also heat fam
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. Went through a ton of ups and downs . The future is looking bright for this team in the next couple years so I'm not too mad. Bring on the trolls!

I'm not even mad I'm more disappointed. I love Bosh's desire to win I hope people show him some resepect and don't disrespect him by mocking his crying at the end of the game.

First off, congrats to the Mavs and their fans. The way they played, they deserved to win this. Also happy to see Dirk and Kidd finally get theirs even though it's at our expense. Great season and even though it didn't end how we wanted it too, we exceded expectations for our first year and we'll have another shot at it next season. Shout out to all my Heat fam and see yall next year.

Originally Posted by sthebest

YES!!!!!!!!!

This overrrated team finally self imploded. You all just WITNESSED the revelation that Lebron is only a above average player and will NEVER EVER EVER be what Jordan was. What a joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lebron -24 in +,-
laugh.gif

Helluva Season Heat Family ..... Stay positive and continue to believe in your squad. Heat fan and loyalist for Life! Congrats to Dallas on an unbelievable playoff and Finals run. Well coached team with exceptional players. Much deserved victory for one of the Greatest players in Dirk that will have ever played the game. Congrats again Dallas!!
h3at

trizzo

bdis

miamib

willinc

holic

tunnel ....

Respect to all of you guys. I consider you all as extended family and we had a great run since last summer! Lets continue to be proud of our squad and support them! We'll be back next year fellas! 

better luck next year heat fans sad we couldn't finish but hopefully we pull it off next year

Great season heat fans made it to the finals our first year only  more great seasons to come ..Congrats to the Mavs, Dirk ,kid and company played a great series

h3at
trizz
cool
miamib
willinc
holic
tunnel
Fressh
jordondon..simba

lets look to  next season
pimp.gif

LeBron: "At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."

And this is the guy that leads your troops. Not even losing will bring this clown off his "throne" he'll continue to fail.

Real Heat fans, great series guys, great season, keep your heads up. Sorry for all the Laker fans you've dealt with. Hope we have a season next year, see ya'll then.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

LeBron: "At the end of the day, all of the people that want to see me fail will wake up tomorrow and have the same life, the same problems."
@#$* you want him to say ?? these are the same ppl clowning his moms and now his girl wishing failure upon him each day .. you want him to give kind words ..  and at the end of the day he is right

Congrats to y'all Heat fans.

Though you came up short it was a hell of a season.

Good look next season, hopefully there is a season.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

And this is the guy that leads your troops. Not even losing will bring this clown off his "throne" he'll continue to fail.

The hell you want a pissed dude that's gone through the most scrutinized season in sports history to say?? He's 100% right also.
Here's your idol and leader of the troops doing worse

I honestly don't understand people criticizing how people react after they've lost. You're dissapointed and annoyed,it's natural.

^^ Lebron said all the right things in that press conference man, it was all true.
To the true Heat fans, it was a great season. You guys have a young core, very talented, I dont think theres much to worry about at all. Salty right now of course, but you'll be back for sure. All those rings Lebron talked about when he first got to Miami, all that is still very very possible. See y'all next year. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom