THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Heat fans, do you all think some of the bench players will be suspended for game 7?

oh WAIT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

14a35599c25c412930471aab7694267bbaa4965.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

First off, congrats to the Mavs and their fans. The way they played, they deserved to win this. Also happy to see Dirk and Kidd finally get theirs even though it's at our expense. Great season and even though it didn't end how we wanted it too, we exceded expectations for our first year and we'll have another shot at it next season. Shout out to all my Heat fam and see yall next year.
Next Year guys....
ohwell.gif
... GO HEAT!
happy.gif

Wait a minute, Knicks fans throwing shots?
laugh.gif

3,425 days and counting since ya'll last won a playoff game.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Real Heat fans, great series guys, great season, keep your heads up. Sorry for all the Laker fans you've dealt with. Hope we have a season next year, see ya'll then.

Respect 
pimp.gif
,one of the few real Laker fans

Laker fan here....  and yeah while i was happy Miami lost, i really felt bad to see Bosh cry.  That dude went through so much criticism and jokes the entire year.  Anyway, y'all be back next year..  This is only the first year of the big 3, and y'all made it to the finals already.  

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/pl...BSV3CJ97HWRMF&read_more=1&widget_type_cid=svp" width="500" height="380" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
I can't embed this to save my life but the word is Rashard Lewis is smashing Lebron's girl.

Does that give Lebron a pass?

Tweet from Stephen A. Smith- "First Delonte and his mom, now Rashard Lewis and his girlfriend. If Lebron’s dad were around you know that Don Amaechi would be smashin"

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

what does Miami do with their roster from here?
I think they need Lebron to come off the bench a la Lamar Odom or Jason Terry to provide a spark.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

what does Miami do with their roster from here?

Get a legit starting center and find a way to resign Chalmers.

i applaud the real heat fans though for going through all the haters on here. get used to it. it's going to be tough but as a laker fan, i've gotten around it. 

good season everyone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i really felt bad to see Bosh cry.  That dude went through so much criticism and jokes the entire year. 
Me too. I laughed at him plenty of times this year
laugh.gif
but to see him like that. I can respect showing that type of emotion

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Laker fan here....  and yeah while i was happy Miami lost, i really felt bad to see Bosh cry.  That dude went through so much criticism and jokes the entire year.  Anyway, y'all be back next year..  This is only the first year of the big 3, and y'all made it to the finals already.  

A little[EMPHASIS ON LITTLE] bit of me became a lebron fan tonight......some of these dudes just don't know when to stop. The way i see it is if next year we(Lakers) don't win the chip, i wouldn't mind seeing bron winning it, mainly just so everybody can !+#$ about it already

Back
Top Bottom