The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

" i want your shirt...and you know :wink:"

None of you know spanish do you? LOL

Anyway Barca por El Triplete

Champions League will be the toughest but if we can get Bayern to a one match winner take all then I like my chances.

Last edited:
Very fluent in Spanish, we were just reading between the lines. Rafool translated it correctly to begin with.

As for the Arsenal game at RBA in July I'm def planning on going up as the Gunners haven't been to the US in 25 years. Hopefully some NT Gooners come thru. Lmk, maybe we can tailgate/have a "summit" lol. JK but kinda SRS.

Very fluent in Spanish, we were just reading between the lines. Rafool translated it correctly to begin with.

As for the Arsenal game at RBA in July I'm def planning on going up as the Gunners haven't been to the US in 25 years. Hopefully some NT Gooners come thru. Lmk, maybe we can tailgate/have a "summit" lol. JK but kinda SRS.

:nerd:

Might go, if half the team isnt 16-18 :lol:

None of you know spanish do you? LOL
Sometimes I wish I did 
tired.gif

You guys were being way too literal with the translations, how you going to let a Portchop like me translate it right? Lol

Sometimes I wish I did 
tired.gif
For TV soccer games it is definitely worth it.
The commentators are hilarious and call the game with a ton of passion.

In english only Ray Hudson on BeIn Sport comes close. I am definitely a fan of Ray.
oh for sure, whenever I have to watch the Galaxy/USMNT on Unimas I definitely enjoy the commentators even if I don't exactly know what they're saying 

oh for sure, whenever I have to watch the Galaxy/USMNT on Unimas I definitely enjoy the commentators even if I don't exactly know what they're saying 

Dude you could definitely learn if you wanted to then. Immersion is a big part. I learned french by taking a couple classes and watching movies and reading the news in french. Im not fluent but its kinda cool to kinda know another language. BTW french movies are good.

Anyway you can basically rent all the hollywood blockbusters and do the spanish track.

Thats what im doing with my son since I want him to learn spanish. We just watched "Caros" and "Buscando a Nemo" the other day LOL

IMO Spanish and Italian commentators are the best and most passionate. I speak spanish fluently and the energy is live, but a lot of the times they throw heavy biases into what they say and a good amount of it can be flat out BS.

Always comedy either way :lol: ....

What is your all time starting 11( since you started watching)

AJIIIpLATINum's All Life Team

GK: Chilavert

Defense: Sammer;Maldini;RCarlos;

DMid: E.Davids

Mid:A.Ortega;JJOkocha; Hagi

AttacMid: Messi

Fwd:Ronaldo9; Ronaldo7

Last edited:
Latin commentators are so much more comedic during the games, it's great listening to them if you could understand. They're not as uptight as the English ones.

Speaking of commentators...

Be warned now. Gus Johnson is returning to do the United/Bayern game next week. :\

Speaking of commentators...

Be warned now. Gus Johnson is returning to do the United/Bayern game next week.
ohwell.gif
I know I'm the only one.... but

I think I assimilate with Gus because I feel like I'm just as new and green to the sport as he is 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I hope Gus has learned to pronounce the names correctly. The most elementary/stupid mistake to make as a broadcaster.

If anyone missed out on the great deals at SoccerPro.com on footy shirts, it looks like SoccerCorner.com is having a 50% off sale on club shirts. I've ordered from the site for my son & found them to be as reliable as you'd want in a eRetailer.

edited to show 50% off sale & screen shot below...

View media item 884159

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom