The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

he was starter for Spain too?? Casillas is still hated on?
laugh.gif

anyway Celtic won 3-1 thus winning the league for the 3rd time in a row and their 45th on record.

sidenote: AVB won his first game as head of Zenit like 2 days ago

You could see VV's knee buckle when he came down on the initial attempt to grab at the ball. The force of all his weight came down on his right leg as he came down awkwardly on it. In disbelief really that it ended like that & now it looks like he won't be playing for Spain either. What the heck... :smh:

Rumors are that Sagna is signing a nice deal with City especially since there is no transfer fee.

Man, I just watched the Sevila vs RM off of my DVR... The Sevilla goalie Beto was on fire... Hope he got MOTM honors...

You could see VV's knee buckle when he came down on the initial attempt to grab at the ball. The force of all his weight came down on his right leg as he came down awkwardly on it. In disbelief really that it ended like that & now it looks like he won't be playing for Spain either. What the heck... :smh:

Rumors are that Sagna is signing a nice deal with City especially since there is no transfer fee.

They're offering him a three year deal plus 50k/week on top of his current weekly wages.
Inter were after him. maybe still are but today he said that he wants to stay in England

Once Bale went to change his cleats all I thought was they better not give up a goal now, and the winner starts from the flank he plays on. Real was too arrogant and not playing like they were temporarily down a man.

Thought Ancelotti should have brought on Isco at halftime.

It's hurting not to have Jese, and then having Di Maria out for this match made it worse.

Last edited:
NY Post just reported a NY Red Bulls/Arsenal friendly on 7/26.

Edit: Officially announced by NYRB now. Arsenal only playing one game in the US, no tour...so this is your only chance to hurl insults at Wenger.

Last edited:
Real :smh: Bale taking that free kick at the end :smh:

But Liverpool holding on :smokin Coutinho (sp?) out there cooking. It was funny even the announcers were saying that they weve giving Sturrage too much space out there on the wing near the corner of the box and they will end up paying...and low and behold.

Barcelona confirm Halilovic deal, no clue who he is but a promising talent for under 5 million whatever is a steal in my book

I remember seee
Barcelona confirm Halilovic deal, no clue who he is but a promising talent for under 5 million whatever is a steal in my book

I think I saw him a while ago playing for either the U17 or U18 Croatian team. The announcers were talking about how the top clubs were interested in him. From what I saw he had kind of a relentless attacking nature kinda like Vidal at Juve.

yeah all it says is "Cristiano, I want your shirt and you know it" not sure if there is a backstory to this one or not.

Last edited:
It's actually, "and you know it."

RM has been the cause of countless migraines and temper tantrums since Sunday for me. :lol:

the "camiseta" right off her back...

I'm sure she wants to "exchange camisetas" as is customary after a match...

aka She wants the D...

Back
Top Bottom