The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

mean.gif

mean.gif
 are you ******* serious RM!?!?

"It was all good just a week ago"

Jese tears his ACL, two straight losses. :x

Mighty have collapsed.

Varane is a quality player, but man did he get caught ball watching on that last goal. Looked like absolute indecision on his part. :smh:

Man... :smh: I can't believe Valdes is going out like that. Word is torn ACL. Thanks for your stellar play over the years VV. He came to La Masia at 10 years old & has had a storied trophy laden career. Loved watching him back their manning the net.

Good result today for Barca though (but at a painful price no doubt). Alexis to Neymar for his goal & that Iniesta pass to Messi for his goal was spectacular. :smokin

Barca just has to be consistent the rest of the campaign. As much maligned as his rotation policy has been especially in Catalonia, it's really started to pay dividends IMO. These guys look really fresh & ready to play. Good to see Neymar slowing regaining form. Hope Iniesta is ok. He winced a bit grabbing his thigh as he was subbed off by Segi.

I'm very surprised at RM's loss today but thankful! Second place already. :lol:

They were already second place, I think they're third now right?

Hope Atletico wins it, even tho I cannot stand Diego Costa.

Oh boy Real are going to break the bank again this summer if they don't win a trophy. Sevilla actually played them better than Barca did on Sunday.

So damn sad about Valdez. For so many years he's been the keeper, its gonna seem weird seeing someone else there. Worst of all, he was gonna be a starter this World Cup!

Back
Top Bottom