The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

united fans to fly an anti-moyes banner over OT saturday :smokin

sort of wish it didnt have to go this far

Last edited:
Hearing all types of stuff coming from Old Trafford.

- Players are revolting at Moyes
- Plane going to fly anti-Moyes banner
- Fans trying to rip the "chosen one" banner down

Thats what I'm talking about, tell em why you mad!

Picking your favorite all time is very difficult. It's so fluid for me.

I can't seem to settle on a goalie but I think my back 4 would consist of Miguel Nadal & Puyol at CB.

My right back would either be Cafu or Lilian Thurman. For face value it would be Cafu but I always liked Thurman specifically watching the 98 WC & 2000 Euro teams.

Left back is tough but I think I'd have to agree with @abovelegit1 & pick Maldini. Something about the Italians & defense. :smokin

I can't seem to settle on a mid field or whose going to play up front. :rolleyes

New Emirates commercial featuring Pele & Ronnie. I've flown quite a bit in my younger days, but I can't imagine flying in the comfort of this type of plane...

Hiddink confirmed as new Holland coach. Replaces Van Gaal after World Cup

Now, United's board needs to do the right thing!

Hearing all types of stuff coming from Old Trafford.

- Players are revolting at Moyes
- Plane going to fly anti-Moyes banner
- Fans trying to rip the "chosen one" banner down

Thats what I'm talking about, tell em why you mad!

163.gif

It's all starting to come together now....

Good looks on the heads up on those sites. Got a Matic home on one and Hazard away on another. Already have an Oscar home, Isco home, and Pogba away from this season, so I should be done but I might be tempted to get a Willian 3rd.

New Emirates commercial featuring Pele & Ronnie. I've flown quite a bit in my younger days, but I can't imagine flying in the comfort of this type of plane...

Could have used a better body double for Pele for the Ronaldo shots, he doesn't have a fake afro on the sides :lol:

Why has Nike never made a LeBron & Ronaldo commercial? They're so similar athletically in their respective sports, you;d assume a commercial would have been out by now. Would be dope to.

i've been fling Emmirates since 97 and it is by far the best airline i have ever flown with

spirit-of-truth-o.gif

If he wasn't Scottish, he would have been fired. The media would have BURIED him alive by now. United fans are doing the right thing, they're being vocal. Teams all over England voice their opinions at games threw banners, chants, boo's, scarves etc. Suddenly United does it, and now people are talking slick :smh:

If he wasn't Scottish, he would have been fired. The media would have BURIED him alive by now. United fans are doing the right thing, they're being vocal. Teams all over England voice their opinions at games threw banners, chants, boo's, scarves etc. Suddenly United does it, and now people are talking slick :smh:

Nah son, different argument :lol:. Teams all over england do not have fanbases who consider their team football royalty. Man U has always touted itself as being above the pettiness.

Nah son, different argument :lol:. Teams all over england do not have fanbases who consider their team football royalty. Man U has always touted itself as being above the pettiness.

Well, *Jeremy Clarkson smug face* there aren't any other teams in England who have 20 titles. A standard has been set. The standard must now be met. And I don't mean Moyes needs to win in his first season, but the way he has the team playing, isn't to United's standard.

The fact, is that United's fans should be allowed to be as vocal as any other club...

View media item 884954View media item 884955View media item 884956View media item 884957
The Eithad when it was still known as the EmptyHad (2011)
View media item 884959

The funny thing with United, they also wanted Fergie out after he didnt have a great start with them. He was 1 match away from being fired, but the club stayed loyal to him and look and what he did. You guys should atleast give Moyes 1 season after he gets to buy and buid the eam to play his style.

spirit-of-truth-o.gif

Thread.

Close this up, start a new thread.

Last edited:
Well, *Jeremy Clarkson smug face* there aren't any other teams in England who have 20 titles. A standard has been set. The standard must now be met. And I don't mean Moyes needs to win in his first season, but the way he has the team playing, isn't to United's standard.

The fact, is that United's fans should be allowed to be as vocal as any other club...

No one is saying they can't be as vocal as any other club. The fact is, for every one of those other banners you just posted, a Man U fan has chimed in about being classier than that, a truly respectable football fan. United's fans can be as vocal as they please, but in all fun and games, should most definitely be called out if they end up sharing the same table as Sheffield United fans at Wagamama. :lol:

Last edited:
The funny thing with United, they also wanted Fergie out after he didnt have a great start with them. He was 1 match away from being fired, but the club stayed loyal to him and look and what he did. You guys should atleast give Moyes 1 season after he gets to buy and buid the eam to play his style.

I hear this all the time.

1. Fergie was already a proven winner. Btw, you do know that when SAF joined United, he pretty much inherited a team of drunks, lazy and mediocre players right? You know he came in when they just finished in 21st. He took them to 11th in his first season. That's a 10 place jump in his first season, with mediocre players. Exactly what has Moyes done in his entire career that proves he's worth of being given time?

I was just like you at the beginning of the season, thinking he was decent enough to get the job done. I said let's give him a chance. So far he's:

1. Had a season, and not ONCE have we even remotely seen a strategy from him besides "goto the wing, cross it in" or "boot it up and pray for individual brilliance" You want a club to wait another season to implement that?!?!?
2. Broken more records than Usain Bolt
3. Finished lower than his previous team
4. Spent damn near 60m on the wrong players
5. Struggled to even find his starting 11, that's something that should be happening at Norwich not United.
6. I could go on and on, but I really don't want this to turn into a thesis again...which I'm now becoming known for :smh:

The90thMin ‏@90thMin 2m
Exclusive: Manchester United officials try'd to stop the plane protest.

Club been told "there is nothing you can do to stop this flyover"

Back
Top Bottom