The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

sick.gif
 Both of Fulham's goals. 

‘Real Madrid agree 20-million-euros deal for Ilkay Gundogan’

Los Blancos will reportedly pay 20 million euros plus Nuri Sahin’s transfer -the Turkish international is now on loan at the German club. Defensa Central claims Florentino Perez wanted to accelerate the negotiations in order to avoid Manchester United’s interference, as the Red Devils are desperately seeking for a creative central midfielder.

http://www.realmadridnews.com/real-madrid-agree-20-million-euros-deal-ilkay-gundogan/

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 624937

:lol:

Gundogan is one of my favorite players. I would hate for him to get lost in rotation at Madrid. Irrallmendi, isco and others would keep him in the bench.

Don't think isco has much to do with Gundogan. And he's definitely better than Illara. His competition would be Xabi Alonso, Modric, and Khedira. I honestly think he can earn a starting spot pretty quickly and the Madrid fans will love him.

dads from Iran, moms from Chile. Gonna show this to them later. They'll both like it lol

Right now yes. Bayern is the team to beat in the CL right now IMO. Too much talent & too good of a manager.

I would like to think things might've been different last season if Barca had a fully healthy Messi. In terms of this year, Neymar would make a difference too but as good as he's been, he still has a lot to learn.

My little brother could manage Bayern and they'd still most likely win the CL. Team is too stacked and have great chemistry.

I agree tho, Barca can't beat them. Neymar wouldn't bring much to that matchup the way Bayern press. Bayern just overpower the competition.

Last edited:
My little brother could manage Bayern and they'd still most likely win the CL. Team is too stacked and have great chemistry.

I agree tho, Barca can't beat them. Neymar wouldn't bring much to that matchup the way Bayern press. Bayern just overpower the competition.

The way bayern plays agressively, i cant see neymar doing anything but flopping. Hes going to dissapear that game.

If Mexico makes it to the WC and Portugal doesn't, I will never watch soccer again.

ok probably not, but I might not watch any games for a long @#$ time

Just watched the PSG game off of my DVR... Wow that Ibra back heel goal & then the dribbling skill of Cavani leading to that goal. The way he beat the goalie at the end to get that goal was a thing of beauty...

‘Real Madrid agree 20-million-euros deal for Ilkay Gundogan’

Los Blancos will reportedly pay 20 million euros plus Nuri Sahin’s transfer -the Turkish international is now on loan at the German club. Defensa Central claims Florentino Perez wanted to accelerate the negotiations in order to avoid Manchester United’s interference, as the Red Devils are desperately seeking for a creative central midfielder.

http://www.realmadridnews.com/real-madrid-agree-20-million-euros-deal-ilkay-gundogan/

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Gundogan is only 22, entering the twilight of his footballing career. His girl, Sila Sahin, is bad. Another trophy wife in RM's collection.

Dortmund vs Arsenal will be crazy, too bad Walcott and Poldolski are out

Genuinely looking forward to this one....

Wish I could at least DVR it. can't :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Don't think isco has much to do with Gundogan. And he's definitely better than Illara. His competition would be Xabi Alonso, Modric, and Khedira. I honestly think he can earn a starting spot pretty quickly and the Madrid fans will love him.

A lot of speculation that Xabi would be on his way out over the summer. In recent reports, Khedira seemed a little frustrated about...it slips my mind at the moment. But I don't think it's too serious. But even if Xabi did leave, that's still a handful of players to compete against for PT. But as was mentioned before, I would hate to see him lost as well. I got him in 14, he's at an 88 right now :pimp: and I think he's just 25 or 26 years old

I'm hoping Wenger can convince Lewa or Reus to join us tommorrow while in Germany >D

Back
Top Bottom