The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

iKYXXFDEKJi17.gif

RAMSAY.gif

Last edited:
I'm about to start betting on the odds that Tata Martinez wears his lime green polo shirt within the next 4 games. This guy lives wearing that shirt lol

Man Mesut is playing outta this world for Arsenal. Seems like the entire team is just feeding off each other so positively I dont think they even need Podolski and Ox back anytime soon :lol:

Arsenal fans laughing at United.

United fans in panic mode.

My how the tables have turned in such a short time. Lol

I won't front like I'm at Linklaters or something.

And you're probably right with the contracts locked in, even if they're based on performance....

But remember, United's debt is still an issue, and they still need to secure contracts to kill it...

"United yet to button up shirt deal with Nike... but remain on course for contract worth staggering £1BILLION" - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2414412/Manchester-United-sign-Nike-deal--Charles-Sale.html

That deal has stalled for the past few months. (btw, this deal was initially brought up in 2012).

All I'm saying is weak performance will negatively affect sponsors, and right now, sponsors are the only thing keeping United afloat at this point....

Yea but short term effects and outcomes won't dictate the market for United. United by far has the biggest market share world-wide out of any English club, losing a couple years won't effect that. Arsenal have been losing for 7 years and they're still one of most valued clubs on the planet.

What you're worried about can only happen if losing continues to happen for the long term. When I mean long term, I'm saying 10 years. I highly doubt that happens. United is dealing with a transition period, every club goes thru it.

I know you hate Moyes, I don't like him either, but the dude is going nowhere anytime soon. United are too traditional and prestigious to just fire a manager so suddenly.

I think you're underestimating just how much of United's worldwide fanbase is made of of gloryhunters though.....

(Sorry I had to :lol:)

I won't front like I'm at Linklaters or something.

And you're probably right with the contracts locked in, even if they're based on performance....

But remember, United's debt is still an issue, and they still need to secure contracts to kill it...

"United yet to button up shirt deal with Nike... but remain on course for contract worth staggering £1BILLION" - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2414412/Manchester-United-sign-Nike-deal--Charles-Sale.html

That deal has stalled for the past few months. (btw, this deal was initially brought up in 2012).

All I'm saying is weak performance will negatively affect sponsors, and right now, sponsors are the only thing keeping United afloat at this point....

Yea but short term effects and outcomes won't dictate the market for United. United by far has the biggest market share world-wide out of any English club, losing a couple years won't effect that. Arsenal have been losing for 7 years and they're still one of most valued clubs on the planet.

What you're worried about can only happen if losing continues to happen for the long term. When I mean long term, I'm saying 10 years. I highly doubt that happens. United is dealing with a transition period, every club goes thru it.

I know you hate Moyes, I don't like him either, but the dude is going nowhere anytime soon. United are too traditional and prestigious to just fire a manager so suddenly.

I think you're underestimating just how much of United's worldwide fanbase is made of of gloryhunters though.....

(Sorry I had to :lol:)

I know you're not speaking about me with that glory hunter talk. Even though the same could be said about the top popular clubs.
I think anyone with a brain knew there would be a transition period. I don't think anyone expected United to win the CL or even the league this season. But It's expected for United to always be competitive. That's why long standing fans are irritated. United don't even look competitive. At least be in the top 5...

Sturridge... v Newcastle

10376494455_962af56b4c_o.gif

De Guzman... v Sunderland

10376550104_63dfcc26fe_o.gif

Dummet... v Liverpool

10376477484_4a45d83bb1_o.gif

Same old Bale? (that led to a pen btw)

iuNu4gFl6lazB.gif

Cavani... :smokin

tumblr_muxemlB8nE1sp6iedo1_250.gif

Oh, wow. 4-2 Fiore now. Rossi hat trick.
This game was dead at halftime, still looked in control for Juve just 10 minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom