The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

So now they decide to play with a bit more intensity?

So at this point, here comes Mr Moyes saying something like "I think we played well, the players worked hard, yeah I mean, we could have won it, but we'll just have to work harder in training"

Last edited:
I feel bad for Norwich.Hopefully they manage to stay in the prem league. Not gonna lie, Arsenal looks dangerous :x .

Yeah, I don't either.  They've always taken the long-term view on this... unless they get relegated of course... all-bets-are-off at that point. 

0 chance they'll get relegated. If they are even in the bottom half in December they will go crazy in the market. Might well miss the CL as well as Liverpool/Everton are playing, but they will not get relegated.

Damn United lol

Still, Moyes ain't going anywhere.
Yeah, I don't either.  They've always taken the long-term view on this... unless they get relegated of course... all-bets-are-off at that point. 

As I've said...

Let United not have CL footy, and those sponsorships dry up, Glazers will be sweating and the first person they'll be looking at is Moyes.

Until then, they'll continue to look at the dude to make something out of this.

As I've said...

Let United not have CL footy, and those sponsorships dry up, Glazers will be sweating and the first person they'll be looking at is Moyes.

Those sponsorships are locked in contracts already. If United don't make the CL next year, none of them are going to pull back. They can't. If they don't make the CL for multiple years, then yes. But not after one year.

Anybody got a gif of Hazard dancing out there?

I barely find white women attractive, but I'd be balls deep in those guts too.

As I've said...

Those sponsorships are locked in contracts already. If United don't make the CL next year, none of them are going to pull back. They can't. If they don't make the CL for multiple years, then yes. But not after one year.
this

Last edited:
As I've said...

I won't front like I'm at Linklaters or something.

And you're probably right with the contracts locked in, even if they're based on performance....

But remember, United's debt is still an issue, and they still need to secure contracts to kill it...

"United yet to button up shirt deal with Nike... but remain on course for contract worth staggering £1BILLION" - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2414412/Manchester-United-sign-Nike-deal--Charles-Sale.html

That deal has stalled for the past few months. (btw, this deal was initially brought up in 2012).

All I'm saying is weak performance will negatively affect sponsors, and right now, sponsors are the only thing keeping United afloat at this point....

Anybody got a gif of Hazard dancing out there?

I barely find white women attractive, but I'd be balls deep in those guts too.

As I've said...

this

Wait, what?

And you're probably right with the contracts locked in, even if they're based on performance....

But remember, United's debt is still an issue, and they still need to secure contracts to kill it...

"United yet to button up shirt deal with Nike... but remain on course for contract worth staggering £1BILLION" - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2414412/Manchester-United-sign-Nike-deal--Charles-Sale.html

That deal has stalled for the past few months. (btw, this deal was initially brought up in 2012).

All I'm saying is weak performance will negatively affect sponsors, and right now, sponsors are the only thing keeping United afloat at this point....

Yea but short term effects and outcomes won't dictate the market for United. United by far has the biggest market share world-wide out of any English club, losing a couple years won't effect that. Arsenal have been losing for 7 years and they're still one of most valued clubs on the planet.

What you're worried about can only happen if losing continues to happen for the long term. When I mean long term, I'm saying 10 years. I highly doubt that happens. United is dealing with a transition period, every club goes thru it.

I know you hate Moyes, I don't like him either, but the dude is going nowhere anytime soon. United are too traditional and prestigious to just fire a manager so suddenly.

Flamini has to have a concussion, dude looks lost. :lol:

As soon as he passed the ball to another player, I knew he really came back on too soon and was ****** up. The announcer said something about double vision.
Hope he's fit for BVB

Ibra God :pimp:

@Sean_Buxtonzz OMG morinho is sitting next to me wtf!!!!!
View media item 622019-He's taking the piss with the leg room
:lol: :lol:

@NBCSportsSoccer If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what is this man thinking right now?
View media item 622020

Last edited:

Yea but short term effects and outcomes won't dictate the market for United. United by far has the biggest market share world-wide out of any English club, losing a couple years won't effect that. Arsenal have been losing for 7 years and they're still one of most valued clubs on the planet.

What you're worried about can only happen if losing continues to happen for the long term. When I mean long term, I'm saying 10 years. I highly doubt that happens. United is dealing with a transition period, every club goes thru it.

I know you hate Moyes, I don't like him either, but the dude is going nowhere anytime soon. United are too traditional and prestigious to just fire a manager so suddenly.

You speak sense,

i remained saddened. :smh:

*sips drink*

Back
Top Bottom