The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I'm about to start betting on the odds that Tata Martinez wears his lime green polo shirt within the next 4 games. This guy lives wearing that shirt lol

View media item 623415
Tata did a presser about 2 weeks ago & was asked about the polo. He replied stating his wife had bought him a couple of new shirts & pants when they came to Barcelona & the pistachio green polo was one of them. Barca won both games when he started to wear the polo so he started wearing it for all the away games. :lol: Apparently that color polo has now been selling out all over Catalonia now. :lol:

Watched the Osasuna vs. Barcelona yesterday & watched again today off of my DVR. Puyol is back!!! He did well partnering with Bartra even though Osasuna hasn't scored much this campaign, Barca held the home team scoreless.

Osasuna's back line did a great job of nullifying Barca's attack. That Osasuna back line did a superb job. Barca did have some great shots on goal but just couldn't put it in the back of the net.

Neymar continues to shine whether playing the left side or a more central role. What great runs from this kid & great ball skills & passing. Once he get's stronger, this kid is going to be unstoppable.

Thanks to Atleti's loss yesterday, Barca is still at the top of the table!!!

Last edited:
Wow... Watching Fiorentina vs Juve.. SMH @ Conte's side... Juve looks terrible.

Rossi the boy from Teanack Jersey!!!

Rossi straight whooped on Juve. Nice. Juve not looking too strong, wonder how they'll play on Tuesday vs Real. Then Real vs Barca Saturday and Porto vs Sporting. Going to be a good week in football.

Last edited:
UEFA WCQ playoff match-ups: Portugal-Sweden, Ukraine-France, Greece-Romania, Iceland-Croatia

Either CR7 or Zlatan will miss out... :\

:x ibra, cavani, and wilshire goals.

I think this ibra back heel was better tho

Last edited:
NBC announced that Tim Howard will join Arlo White in the booth as commentator on the Chelsea/City game on Sunday.

I've been with NBC on all their coverage decisions so far, but this one is odd.

Dortmund vs Arsenal will be crazy, too bad Walcott and Poldolski are out

Last edited:
‘Real Madrid agree 20-million-euros deal for Ilkay Gundogan’

Los Blancos will reportedly pay 20 million euros plus Nuri Sahin’s transfer -the Turkish international is now on loan at the German club. Defensa Central claims Florentino Perez wanted to accelerate the negotiations in order to avoid Manchester United’s interference, as the Red Devils are desperately seeking for a creative central midfielder.

http://www.realmadridnews.com/real-madrid-agree-20-million-euros-deal-ilkay-gundogan/

Not to worry though cause Leighton Baines will solve all of United's problems.

UEFA WCQ playoff match-ups: Portugal-Sweden, Ukraine-France, Greece-Romania, Iceland-Croatia

Either CR7 or Zlatan will miss out... :\

I'm glad we avoided France, but Sweden will be real tough. Wish we got Iceland or Romania.

Los Blancos will reportedly pay 20 million euros plus Nuri Sahin’s transfer -the Turkish international is now on loan at the German club. Defensa Central claims Florentino Perez wanted to accelerate the negotiations in order to avoid Manchester United’s interference, as the Red Devils are desperately seeking for a creative central midfielder.

http://www.realmadridnews.com/real-madrid-agree-20-million-euros-deal-ilkay-gundogan/

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

NBC announced that Tim Howard will join Arlo White in the booth as commentator on the Chelsea/City game on Sunday.

I've been with NBC on all their coverage decisions so far, but this one is odd.

Doesnt he have tourettes or something

so would bercelona get owned again if they end up against bayern in the champions league? That would be something...

Right now yes. Bayern is the team to beat in the CL right now IMO. Too much talent & too good of a manager.

I would like to think things might've been different last season if Barca had a fully healthy Messi. In terms of this year, Neymar would make a difference too but as good as he's been, he still has a lot to learn.

View media item 624937

Sidwell with ANOTHER volley...

10409145146_f96bdd253a_o.gif

Last edited:

View media item 624937

:lol:

Gundogan is one of my favorite players. I would hate for him to get lost in rotation at Madrid. Irrallmendi, isco and others would keep him in the bench.

Back
Top Bottom