The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Chelsea going against a depleted Schalke squad increased our chances. I would like to see Azpilicueta get a chance in the back four today also.

Can't wait for Dortmund/Arsenal though. Definitely will be entertaining.

gunna have to wait til 10 at night wednesday to watch Real in HD cuz cablevision doesn't have FS2 in HD :stoneface:
for others who have this problem, do you find out the score before you start watching? Or do you go in blind?

T-25 min til I have to avoid this thread, unsubscribe it, stay off of IG, not go on twitter, and avoid my father, brother in law, and 2 nephews in my 2 family home who don't understand how to not spoil things. All this until about midnight smh :lol:

Last edited:
FS1 has Barca/Milan and the regional Fox Sports is showing Celtic/Ajax. 

Gotta be kidding me.

Interesting...Carzola on the bench?

I would have assumed he'd start...is he coming off an injury?

Arsenal starting XI: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Ozil, Giroud

Arsenal Subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Cazorla, Monreal, Bendtner, Gnabry, Jenkinson

Borussia Dortmund starting XI v Arsenal: Weidenfeller, Großkreutz, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer, Bender, Sahin, Blaszczykowski, Mkhitaryan, Reus, Lewandowski

Interesting...Carzola on the bench?

I would have assumed he'd start...is he coming off an injury?
yea, Saturday was his first game back

Is it me or is BVB not playing with the same pace and intensity that we're used to?

I know it's 4min in, but that's what they're known for...

I'm Mexican. Herrera is starting for Porto.

I'll probably still watch Borussia give it to Arsenal...

Herrera won't start again. For a long, long time.

This ****ing bum just basically cost us the game. A red card at home against Zenit. What a moron.

No idea why we even started this fool today, :smh:

Last edited:
Phew, Muntari offside...

Robinho scores... Been looking very lively since the game began...

:smh: @ Pique...

What was Masch thinking?

Last edited:
Hector Herrera just made my decision a lot easier.

Second yellow in 6 minutes...SMFH... :smh:

charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom