The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Herrera won't start again. For a long, long time.

This ****ing bum just basically cost us the game. A red card at home against Zenit. What a moron.

No idea why we even started this fool today, :smh:

The first yellow, he had to commit the foul. His teammates lost the ball, and Hulk was racing past everybody. The second yellow was just stupid, and the ref was quick with the card...

Game is still early, Porto will win.

Dude was fighting back tears on his way out, hopefully he learns from this and moves FORWARD...

All of this possession domination by BVB, not enough shots on target. They may regret this later...

It's so weird watching Hulk play against us at home btw, :smh:

I miss this dude, I'm sure he misses us also. He must hate playing in Russia.

Damn, no pistachio green polo for Tata... :x I guess the 0-0 draw ruined the streak...

Robinho looks like a cast member from City of God (playing great football)... :smokin

Last edited:
The first yellow, he had to commit the foul. His teammates lost the ball, and Hulk was racing past everybody. The second yellow was just stupid, and the ref was quick with the card...

Game is still early, Porto will win.

Dude was fighting back tears on his way out, hopefully he learns from this and moves FORWARD...

Well whatever he does he won't be starting for an important game for a long time. Complete moron. It's infuriating. I swear if we lose this game man.

Idk what Fonseca was trying to prove by starting someone in such an important game who has barely played all season.

Did Herrera get his second yellow for wasting time?

Was the second yellow really necessary?

Thanks, I'm just a bit shocked, my aunt called me tearing up because Hector was looking forward to this game.

I know he's a Catalan La Masia graduate but I wouldn't resign Pique unless he came ultra cheap...
He is TRASH. No speed, not good at positioning, not strong, can't jump, etc. Just a waste of size

Last edited:
I'm late, but I'm here now! 

Milan! 
nerd.gif

Did Herrera get his second yellow for wasting time?

Was the second yellow really necessary?

Thanks, I'm just a bit shocked, my aunt called me tearing up because Hector was looking forward to this game.

Hector, primo, this you?

I know he's a Catalan La Masia graduate but I wouldn't resign Pique unless he came ultra cheap...
He is TRASH

I swear MLS LA Galaxy's Omar Gonzalez is the American version of Pique. They both make the dumbest mistakes on the pitch. Even my wife watches them both play & says WTH?!?! For every good thing they do, they also do 2 bad things, a really bad mistake, & then a really stupidly bad mistake....

Back
Top Bottom