The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Porto still pressing and and dominating the game with 10 men. Doesn't even look they're playing with 10 men out there. But it's still 0-0 :smh:

We're going to run out of gas in the 70 minute if we continue to play this way. Then Zenit will get a goal.

GOD DAMN YOU HERRERA!!!

I don't know who gets more hyped, Arab or South American announcers...

Arab, EASILY. Most if not ALL of the SA commentators are super biased. They ALL have their favorite team, and it's evident.

Perfect Example, Fernando Niembro has always had a grudge towards Brazilian teams and certain players, like Ronaldinho. When Atletico Mineiro won the Copa Libertadores a couple months ago, he called that team the worst team in the history of that tournament to have ever won it. When Ronaldiho would score, instead of a Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool that everyone is accustomed to, he would just say gol.

Both are better than English language commentators for sure, other than the god Ray Hudson. Typical Anglo mentality, where everything has to be proper and conservative. It's a sport, not a report on world issues. It's ok to show emotion

Last edited:
I don't know who gets more hyped, Arab or South American announcers...

Arab, EASILY. Most if not ALL of the SA commentators are super biased. They ALL have their favorite team, and it's evident.

Perfect Example, Fernando Niembro has always had a grudge towards Brazilian teams and certain players, like Ronaldinho. When Atletico Mineiro won the Copa Libertadores a couple months ago, he called that team the worst team in the history of that tournament to have ever won it. When Ronaldiho would score, instead of a Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool that everyone is accustomed to, he would just say gol.

Can't remember which English commentator it was when United was going out the CL last season, and the commentator wanted United to score so badly, that when I think Rooney had a shot that was so close to scoring you could hear him sayin "YES!" underneath his breathe :lol:

Last edited:
Jesus, Mangala is such a beast. Easily one of the best defenders in Europe. If we let him go I want nothing less of 45 million.

Mangala makes Pique look like a little boy.

Back
Top Bottom