The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Benzema is a good player, but he doesn't seem like a right fit for Liverpool. So I don't think that would ever happen.

agree now that i think about it

i could see him becoming very uninterested there and not fitting in with teammates.

and now that Giroud has found his form who knows if Wenger would still have any interest in Benz.

either way. dudes gotta go and make way for Suarez. Imo he's the piece Madrid is missing to be legit CL contenders.

Last edited:

i could see him becoming very disinterested there and not fitting in with teammates.

and now that Giroud has found his form who knows if Wenger would still have any interest in Benz.

either way. dudes gotta go and make way for Suarez. Imo he's the piece Madrid is missing to be legit CL contenders.
The only way I see Suarez leaving is if Liverpool doesn't get a champs league spot. If they do, he will stay. If they don't he will probably leave and this time I wouldn't blame him. I see Benzema at a club like Arsenal or Chelsea. Chelsea has too many forwards atm, and with Podolski returning and if Giroud stays in form, I dont think Wegner will go after him.

It's funny cause in my FIFA 13 manager mode, Chicharito went to Tottenham and ended up becoming one of the top scorers in the prem league :lol:. I think he would be a great fit for Tot, but with Defoe and Solado there, he will probably end up in the same predicament he is trying to escape.

Chicha should go to Inter or like someone said Roma. Don't know what team he'd be competitive with in Spain unless it was Atletico but they don't need him. That'd be the best fit I think.

I know this wouldn't happen because Porto wouldn't pay his wages, but he'd fit right in if we got rid of Jackson Martinez.

i could see him becoming very disinterested there and not fitting in with teammates.

It's funny cause in my FIFA 13 manager mode, Chicharito went to Tottenham and ended up becoming one of the top scorers in the prem league :lol:. I think he would be a great fit for Tot, but with Defoe and Solado there, he will probably end up in the same predicament he is trying to escape.

That always made me laugh in 13 but he was always a problem :smh:
Italy certainly fits him, I think it's about time he leaves. I thought he was gonna go this summer

That always made me laugh in 13 but he was always a problem :smh:
Italy certainly fits him, I think it's about time he leaves. I thought he was gonna go this summer
If Villa didn't go to Atletico, I think he would have probably ended up there.
Yea same here but I can't see him going to La Liga now. Someone said BVB, that might be an option. Despite getting PEA, they're still gonna need more fire power.
I would love to see Wenger make a move for Reus, a successful one at that.

since fifa 13 and Reus were mentioned, dude was a GOD in my career mode

got him up to a 97 rating :lol: :pimp:

clinical finisher
sprinter
playmaker
dribbler
crosser
distance shooter
complete midfielder
complete forward

and already had 4star skills/4 star weak foot

was able to do literally everything as an attacker

i wonder how good he'll turn out being in real life and what his next club will be if he moves to a bigger one

Last edited:
Anyone see the African qualifiers highlights. The greatest goalie flop happened. I need to find the video

Last edited:
If Chicha leaves, he should go to La Liga...or BVB
I kinda of envisioned chicha at BVB in my head and it would be great for a mexican to join a team with the stature of BVB in Germany, but then I asked myself if he would really fit into their system. I guess he could replace lewandowski, but I think lewandowski brings so much more to the table than chicha then just all-star poaching. idk, it would be great, but at the same time, I don't think it would happen. Specially with bvb's top level scouting.

Manchester United have the funds to make three top-quality signings in January to rectify their stuttering start to the season but could let Wayne Rooney leave, according to former Chelsea and Newcastle boss Ruud Gullit.

Gullit believes United should have done more to improve their squad over the summer and claims that the club will now back David Moyes to bring in players during January.

He said: "I can fully understand that Moyes has now asked the board to sanction the purchase of three top-class footballers in the winter to keep the team competing at the highest level in England and Europe.

"I have reason to believe that funds are being made available at United and they should because it is a necessity.

"And when they do buy those three stars, it will be easier to let Wayne Rooney follow his heart if he wants to leave.

And Gullit claims that David Moyes doesn't yet have the gravitas of Sir Alex Ferguson either inside or outside of United.

He added: "They kept basically the same team and squad in the summer, which is why they are inconsistent in the Premier League.

"The club is also struggling to get going without Sir Alex Ferguson. They are missing his presence and his personality."

Full story/source:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Football+Feed%29

So I'll assume that's Baines, Herrera and?

1000x.jpg

Bayern is definitely a possibility with Ribery being 30 years old now and playing in arguably Reus' best/favored position

gotze one year
then lewa
then Reus after :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom