The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I've said this before, I'm a huge chich fanboy but he should never take a penalty.

Miracle win.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 That goal by Jimenez!

One of the most clutch goals I've seen!

That Mexico kit would be bought right now if they weren't shipping til the 14th of next month :smh:

eracism and turbomugen, u guys panamanian?

i was actually rooting for mexico to lose because i've found their crappy run in the azteca to be pretty funny

but man had i seen that goal live i woulda been jumping up with all their fans

actually rooting for them to make it now, but would still find it funny if they don't :lol:

Last edited:
nope american/salvadorean . just have never liked the mexican media and fan base . mex/usa will always be a 15-25 type of team .
yea and salvador will alway be 50-100 type of team. Up there with mongolia. How is haiti raked higher than el salvador though? lel

inb4 i root for the usa
inb4 i don't root for anyone
inb4 when usa wins people aren't going bananas on this board either
that jelly
that mad

thosetearsaredelicious.jpg.

Last edited:
Late - but damn. What a goal. Any bright spot for the Mehicanos is a positive going forward. Congrats, I'd be celebrating too.

Incredible goal by Mexico yesterday. Rafa :pimp:

Caught a bit of Germany yesterday. Strange seeing Ozil playing as a false 9 as he didn't look comfortable, but they need to find a way to fit Kroos in- he's just too damn good. Should they play a false 9 I'd go with Reus in the role as he did it at Gladbach. It'll be very interesting to see how Low sets his side for the tournament. They're going to end up leaving one or more legit world class players on the bench like Gundogan, Kroos, or Gotze - which is crazy to think about.

Alexis has always brought it for Chile, but his form is finally becoming consistent. :pimp:

-According to today's MARCA, Bale has a hernia, but RM denies it calling it a bulged rather than slipped disc. Apparently it was detected during the medical, but Perez gave no damns - which is interesting because the word was Kaka failed his medical at the time, but Perez signed off anyway.

Last edited:
Said weeks ago that Bale's "thigh muscle fatigue" wasn't right. Didn't make any sense, seemed bogus. Real was hiding something :nerd:

PSK: Get your son a Wijnaldum, Strootman, or Maher kit instead.

Actually would love to get him a Strootman shirt but they only offer Van Persie or Sneijder available in youth sizes as options for names.

My son had a friend that was on his club team & at his school who was from the Netherlands. His father was here working for a bank on a 5 year contract.

My son got a cool Nike Oranje t-shirt & short set for his birthday from the family. They got it from home. It was so cool. I used to love talking footy with the father. He grew up a huge Bayern fan. They moved back a year ago.

Sucks because I just checked Niky's Sports & they no longer have a youth medium which is the size he'd need...

Back
Top Bottom