The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

England could've got such a nicer kit.

Maybe they will, WC is right around the corner. This kit won't last long. Wonder what Nike will do for next year.

The umbro kits were great tho, doesn't look the same with England wearing Nike.

Last edited:
OF COURSE HE ******G WOULD, OF COURSE RUI PATRICIO WOULD LET THAT HAPPEN. IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH STUPIDITY.

WTF.

rui patricio :rofl:

either way, i didnt expect russia to drop points anyways so i was already preparing for the playoffs. wouldnt be right if portugal actually qualified for the tourney straight up. they always have to go to the playoffs

rui patricio :rofl:

either way, i didnt expect russia to drop points anyways so i was already preparing for the playoffs. wouldnt be right if portugal actually qualified for the tourney straight up. they always have to go to the playoffs

Portugal just loves play-offs, it's ridiculous. They love that group of death in major tournaments.

Nani needs to be dropped, Eder needs to play Striker, and why can't Rui Patricio make that type of mistake when he's playing for Sporting this season?

God damn shame.

@#$@$@ Portugal always makes it hard for themselves. We always end up performing like a world class team when it comes to the actual tournament, but you can't rely on that type of history every single year:smh:

Portugal just loves play-offs, it's ridiculous. They love that group of death in major tournaments.

Nani needs to be dropped, Eder needs to play Striker, and why can't Rui Patricio make that type of mistake when he's playing for Sporting this season?

God damn shame.

Bosnia Herzigovina please.

agreed with nani, he was piss poor today and i always gave him the benefit of the doubt. no more ruebens either, play danny and maybe its time to call up bruma for the playoffs. and yes, start eder on tuesday. but we all know how stubborn bento is and he'll probably start postiga.

i was impressed with josue with the limited time he had. at first glance with him running around, reminded of deco with the #20 and the black floppy hair. now if he can be half as good deco was i will be satisfied.

Bosnia Herzigovina please.

agreed with nani, he was piss poor today and i always gave him the benefit of the doubt. no more ruebens either, play danny and maybe its time to call up bruma for the playoffs. and yes, start eder on tuesday. but we all know how stubborn bento is and he'll probably start postiga.

i was impressed with josue with the limited time he had. at first glance with him running around, reminded of deco with the #20 and the black floppy hair. now if he can be half as good deco was i will be satisfied.

Can't stand this guy! Dude has 1 good game once in a blue moon, and then he gets to put in 9-10 trash performances as a reward

And what was the point of starting Hugo Almeida? Another useless player

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom