The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Bosnia Herzigovina please.

agreed with nani, he was piss poor today and i always gave him the benefit of the doubt. no more ruebens either, play danny and maybe its time to call up bruma for the playoffs. and yes, start eder on tuesday. but we all know how stubborn bento is and he'll probably start postiga.

i was impressed with josue with the limited time he had. at first glance with him running around, reminded of deco with the #20 and the black floppy hair. now if he can be half as good deco was i will be satisfied.

Josue is a good player, has been great for Porto thus far. But we have Moutinho there. Nani was just horrible today. Danny, Varela, Lica can play in that role much better.

Agree that Almeida is useless. Oliveira played horrible too. Need Eder.

Every single year tho, same story. Who else will be playoff teams?

@FOXSoccerTrax Update from Paris: Australia has sacked manager Holger Osieck after the 6-0 defeat to France earlier today.

Josue is a good player, has been great for Porto thus far. But we have Moutinho there. Nani was just horrible today. Danny, Varela, Lica can play in that role much better.

Agree that Almeida is useless. Oliveira played horrible too. Need Eder.

Every single year tho, same story. Who else will be playoff teams?

if the qualifying round ended today, these will be the playoff teams. but there's 9 groups so the worst second place team won't even make it to the playoffs
group A: croatia
group B: bulgaria, denmark, czech, armenia ---- they're all within a point of each other so take your pick
group C: sweden
group D: turkey or romania
group E: iceland or slovenia
group F: portugal :D
group G: greece or bosnia horzegovina
group H: england or ukraine
group I: france

i think fifa is going to split up the playoff draw meaning they will group the top 4 playoff teams based on rankings in one pot to be drawn against the bottom 4.

i read somewhere that bento is going to call up bruma and rolando for tuesdays game.

And they called up rafa Marquez? Isn't dude like 50? Did he come out of international retirement? And is Mexico that desperate?

I thought I was hearing things when I heard Rafa Marquez being called by the announcers haha. Gonna take a bit for me to warm up to the new kits

The one thing drilled in your head at youth level is mark your man....they couldn't even do that late in he game...

#/^&^###=% €££*&^/::;!*&//=% €£¥(*^^%^&^//$/&**¥₩¥£_%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sick.gif
 that goal. World cup needs mexico, so im glad they are one step closer to qualifying.

Back
Top Bottom