the thread about nothing...

Its been good, I only drank the other night when I was kicking it with that chick.

I'm supposed to be getting dinner with her tonight tho..... so I'll probably knock out that handle tongiht 
laugh.gif

That better not be the only thing you knock out. :wink:

:lol: was the snapchat thread deleted? ol boy musta found something out and shut it down with the quickness :lol: lost 4 rep points cuz of it lol

Does anyone know where this "It takes 6 months to build a Rolex and 13 hours to build a xxx car." Came from?

Its been good, I only drank the other night when I was kicking it with that chick.

I'm supposed to be getting dinner with her tonight tho..... so I'll probably knock out that handle tongiht 
laugh.gif

I was skimming thru posts and read this as

" the last time I drank was when I was kicking that chick"
:lol:

Got my phone to stop rebooting itself after three hours straight of this ****

tumblr_mgygeyOFp81qza0wjo1_250.gif
\

Life was so easy before this thing called cellular phones came into my life

I switched to ground turkey instead of ground beef for tacos. Much healthier and tastes just as good.

Best thing ever. I use that 99/1 extra lean turkey and add a little seasoning to it and there's no difference at all to me either. I actually prefer the taste of it.

I use ground turkey for burgers as well.

Hell, the only time I really eat red meat is if I have a steak.

TURKEY FTW!

8 replies and off the first page. Little hope for humanity. Yet I still have folks constantly PMing/Emailing/Texting me asking for free Nike Swoosh Accounts and Cole Haan employee discount cards.

Folks always want something/everything and offer nothing in return.

Give it some time :\

Oh mos def, but I did this three years ago when I first started doing things and received similar input.

Despite hooking up countless NTers with free stuff....Wizards tickets, Cole Haan shoes, random MJ stuff, you name it.

Hell christ, my SS received two pairs of shoes from me, a MJ baseball rookie card, a complete boxed set of Sons of Anarchy on DVD, a shirt, and some vintage MJ SI covers. And a card with a hand written message.

This POS didn't even send out a gift to someone......and didn't even say thanks. Sorry f*****!

So one might understand my slight frustration with people always asking for stuff, coming around with open palms and empty pockets...with no intention of ever reciprocating things.

Give it some time :\

Oh mos def, but I did this three years ago when I first started doing things and received similar input.

Despite hooking up countless NTers with free stuff....Wizards tickets, Cole Haan shoes, random MJ stuff, you name it.

Hell christ, my SS received two pairs of shoes from me, a MJ baseball rookie card, a complete boxed set of Sons of Anarchy on DVD, a shirt, and some vintage MJ SI covers. And a card with a hand written message.

This POS didn't even send out a gift to someone......and didn't even say thanks. Sorry f*****!

So one might understand my slight frustration with people always asking for stuff, coming around with open palms and empty pockets...with no intention of ever reciprocating things.
:frown: I'll send ya stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom