the thread about nothing...

Ouch! :x

tumblr_mkajjcVg3V1qc0cxpo1_500.jpg

Little girl at the bottom looking relaxed, though.

Little girl on the 3rd row :rofl:

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my ex just sent me a message on facebook. 
grin.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Ignore and delete.

When you go to a Museum....you take a look and appreciate the sights, visuals, history, artifacts....and go home. They is a reason they don't let you take pieces home.

Don't let the past block future blessings.

Reactions: Ox.
Whyd she send a message instead of a text? Was it really long? What's the word famb
i broke my phone a while back and it just said hei with a ton of i's. idk why she would do this. we've been broken up since this time last year. she sent me a random message last november out of the blue and when i replied i got nothing back then in januaryish we kinda caught up and just left me on the hang again. 
mean.gif

dog she is just toying with your brain right now 
sick.gif
 she knows she got you on the hook 
tired.gif
mean.gif
i was just starting to get over her completely too man 
mean.gif
 just like what happened a few months ago, it's like she knows when to pop up
what did she say?
heiiiiiiiiii 
Ignore and delete.

When you go to a Museum....you take a look and appreciate the sights, visuals, history, artifacts....and go home. They is a reason they don't let you take pieces home.

Don't let the past block future blessings.
nthat.gif

not all of us have cell phones
ohwell.gif
this 
tired.gif

did lebron kobe and jordan give up their hairline for a majestic nba career? 
nerd.gif

They be too enthralled with magnificent buildings >D

kick rocks NJ sucks & so does VW's

NJ serves it's purposes and you don't see my trying to hype it up like others do with their trash city and states :x

:lol: at the VW shot, they own most of the companies your drool over >D

Or let me guess you like American :x :x

Oh Cadillac on 22s boi :x >D

Last time I received a message on FB regarding an ex her friend told me she had breast cancer. She was lying. :smh: :lol:
:rofl:  WHAAAAT that ain't eem funny 
mean.gif
sick.gif

I never deleted it. I have it saved just in case she tries to get crazy. I wish i had a better phone cause I didnt save the text messages. :smh:

:x :x

I had a ex tell she was preg :smh:

if I ever had an ex tell me that she was pregnant I'd tell her we'll deal with it after she gives birth.

Teasing, meaning you buy points in order to lower the spread on all of your bets. I mean you only bet a buck though. BOL.

Back
Top Bottom