the thread about nothing...

:frown: I'll send ya stuff :D

It's all good man....I didn't want anything material wise. I just wanted to know if this guy received the items and was appreciative. Appeared to be some young, wealthy overprivileged spoiled brat. Wish I would have had someone who actually needed some things or was thankful.

BrockBo....you are a scumbag dog. No more posting for you.

Give it some time :\

Oh mos def, but I did this three years ago when I first started doing things and received similar input.

Despite hooking up countless NTers with free stuff....Wizards tickets, Cole Haan shoes, random MJ stuff, you name it.

Hell christ, my SS received two pairs of shoes from me, a MJ baseball rookie card, a complete boxed set of Sons of Anarchy on DVD, a shirt, and some vintage MJ SI covers. And a card with a hand written message.

This POS didn't even send out a gift to someone......and didn't even say thanks. Sorry f*****!

So one might understand my slight frustration with people always asking for stuff, coming around with open palms and empty pockets...with no intention of ever reciprocating things.

It shouldnt even be about that.

I mean I get it, but I get more pleasure out of giving, because I know it will make somebody else happy.

I dont even need anything in return, a thank you I guess, but **** it

I mean I get it, but I get more pleasure out of giving, because I know it will make somebody else happy.

Read my second post man. Where did I state about me wanting anything in return....a acknowledgement of receipt is it. Like "Hey man....I received the box, thanks."

That is common courtesy. Obviously some folks weren't raised properly. My children will have proper manners and respectable traits though. Believe that. I was raised to always write hand written thank you cards to folks who sent gifts growing up. Do I expect others to do so.....? No, but a basic text/pm/tweet/email takes less than one minute. Let's be serious.

Read my second post man. Where did I state about me wanting anything in return....a acknowledgement of receipt is it. Like "Hey man....I received the box, thanks."

That is common courtesy. Obviously some folks weren't raised properly. My children will have proper manners and respectable traits though. Believe that. I was raised to always write hand written thank you cards to folks who sent gifts growing up. Do I expect others to do so.....? No, but a basic text/pm/tweet/email takes less than one minute. Let's be serious.

Nah, I wasn't really coming at your neck, thats not how I meant it.

lets hug and watch this cool video together

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my ex just sent me a message on facebook. 
grin.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom