the thread about nothing...

Wonder why they are trying to break into that market??? 

Is it basically the same grocery section they already have in most Walmarts? If so, I'm not gonna go there purely for the groceries 
laugh.gif

I guess they figure if they can get access to smaller land and still tap into that market why not? People know the Wal-Mart name and expect good prices so they'll go there I assume.

With that said I'm with you, I'll stick to my Harris Teeters. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Got my little brother a job with me. Gotta get em to that money while hes young, He comes in after school for 2 hours and when he gets out early he come in. My boss started him off at 8.50 which is great for a 16 year old

Jesus start a thread, You'll get a lot more help that way.

Noted. This is the thread about "nothing"....foolish of me to think people gave a damn about anything constructive in here.

:smh:

That has nothing to do with it.

NT rallies behind good causes, there's only so much help the same group of people who frequent this thread can provide compared to the whole community.

Noted. This is the thread about "nothing"....foolish of me to think people gave a damn about anything constructive in here.

that's not true, you got the most helpful people in here- hes just saying your audience and potential will be 20X better if it had its own topic in general

exactly...just like when i told solarius to make a thread about Maliyah instead of letting it sit in TAN

Fair enough. I was trying to generate ideas in a place of comfort I guess.

I don't like too much attention on me and all of that...but I guess when doing something of this nature, I will have to make that adjustment and adapt to that.

Nothing personal, thanks guys....sincerely.

I really hope the Heat lose sometime soon, ESPN blowing them like there's no tomorrow.

I understand the industry is ratings driven, but what they put on the air controls what people watch.

(is there a S&T TAN?) 
nerd.gif
Yes there is. http://niketalk.com/t/334358/the-thread-about-nothing
I had to recreate a Facebook for this, but it is well worth it:

I would appreciate any/all NT support on sharing this or assisting with generating ideas:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naji-Said-Abdelilah/131594270206809

Share it, like it, propose some good, quality causes to donate to.

I was putting together a Memorial Fund as well.

Thanks and I appreciate it.
Quoted for later

mean.gif
that's not true, you got the most helpful people in here- hes just saying your audience and potential will be 20X better if it had its own topic in general
exactly...just like when i told solarius to make a thread about Maliyah instead of letting it sit in TAN
pimp.gif

Meet the newest member of the local suicide prevention hotline.

Bosh-shower.gif
Congrats bro. Save some lives

I'm on taco #10 
tongue.gif
 feeling really good surprisingly. I think I can make #16 
devil.gif

also I need to stop posting rep-worthy posts in threads that get deleted 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyfr, shes getting so big too! Im going to visit her in the hospital tomorrow

Rck have you been mostly alcohol free during SB? How's that handle coming?
Its been good, I only drank the other night when I was kicking it with that chick.

I'm supposed to be getting dinner with her tonight tho..... so I'll probably knock out that handle tongiht 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom