the thread about nothing...

Go make a "my city is better than your city" thread.

And store brand is usually just as good as name brand. I'd be more skeptical about Wal-Mart brand stuff, though. Publix? 99/100 items I've bought Publix brand were as good or better than the name brand. The exception was Cheez-Its, those were terrible.

I'd advise against buying cheaper/store brand paper towels. Bounty really are worth the money.

Taste of Chicago 
pimp.gif
 i try and make it there every year i'm only like 2 hours away

Target and Walgreens honestly have some really good brand name stuff from personal experience as well.

Walgreens makes the absolute best wet wipes in the world.

Good call, Archer Farms from Target and Costco's Kirkland are really solid.

Last edited:
Targets is really legit because of the consumer base they deal with.

I think it's called market place/pantry or something to that extent

Last edited:
concept store??? tell me more 
nerd.gif

me and my bro are about to take down 24 tacos 
nthat.gif

I have a feeling I'll be eating around 16 tacos this time 
laugh.gif

The new Wal-Marts have popped up a few places from what I've seen. They're very small and have more of a grocery focus than things that people are accustom to when shopping there. They still have it but a much smaller selection and I THINK no clothes.

If anyone knows of any Drug (Prescription) Awareness/Prevention in the DC metro area preferably. Let me know.

I had to recreate a Facebook for this, but it is well worth it:

I would appreciate any/all NT support on sharing this or assisting with generating ideas:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naji-Said-Abdelilah/131594270206809

Share it, like it, propose some good, quality causes to donate to.

I was putting together a Memorial Fund as well.

Thanks and I appreciate it.

concept store??? tell me more 
nerd.gif

me and my bro are about to take down 24 tacos 
nthat.gif

I have a feeling I'll be eating around 16 tacos this time 
laugh.gif
The new Wal-Marts have popped up a few places from what I've seen. They're very small and have more of a grocery focus than things that people are accustom to when shopping there. They still have it but a much smaller selection and I THINK no clothes.
Wonder why they are trying to break into that market??? 

Is it basically the same grocery section they already have in most Walmarts? If so, I'm not gonna go there purely for the groceries 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom