the thread about nothing...

dcfandome-batman-catalog-chairs.png

Let me tell you something about this nothing in life bruh…

When a woman likes a man that don’t like her. That man in her eyes is now a jerk, an *** hole, etc, etc. She’ll even start a vendetta against him for not liking her. It’s like how DARE you NOT like her. :nerd::lol:
Yeah.. that's a tale sign that I woman likes me..

If someone mentioned 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. .. and her response is negative..

My response:
mjlit2-1.png

Let me tell you something about this nothing in life bruh…

When a woman likes a man that don’t like her. That man in her eyes is now a jerk, an *** hole, etc, etc. She’ll even start a vendetta against him for not liking her. It’s like how DARE you NOT like her. :nerd::lol:

Now on the other hand…

When a man likes a woman that doesn’t like him & he makes several attempts with her. That man is now a “Creep”, “Stalker”, “Groper”, wierdo… etc. etc.. You HAVE to STOP liking her or you’re going to the slammer. 🚔

The moral of the story is… you cannot & will not win. :rofl:

- Church. ⛪
Once upon a time, I worked in a big call center. Apparently, some girl that wasn't even on my radar liked me so because I wasn't checking for her she tried to start a rumor I was guy. Kill thing about it, she tried to start it with a girl I was actively smashing so it NEVER got off the ground. Other people told me the heard it but they would just laugh it off. None of them would ever tell me who it was tho.

Back
Top Bottom