the thread about nothing...

what do i wear to jury duty?

you tryna get out?

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.4570164673.0440/ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,mens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600.jpg

IMG_5517.jpeg

The Raft of the Medusa by Theodore Gericault (1818-1819)

* based on the real life naval tragedy, where 147 people were set adrift on a hurriedly constructed raft; all but 15 died in the 13 days before their rescue.

* cannibalism occurred

* painting was controversial because many thought it offensively exploited a human tragedy. (Would be like an artist commissioning a World Trade Center attack painting, a week after 9/11)

* To achieve the most authentic rendering of the flesh tones of the dead, the artist made sketches of bodies in the morgue of the Hospital Beaujon, studied the faces of dying hospital patients, brought severed limbs back to his studio to study their decay, and for a fortnight drew a severed head, borrowed from a lunatic asylum and stored on his studio roof.

I love the details of the ship in the distance being waved down by a handkerchief

IMG_5518.jpeg

Also, this painting is gigantic. Hanging at the Louvre.
IMG_5519.jpeg

What do guys wear to nice Vegas clubs these days? Gonna be grabbing a $3,000 table at Omnia and I have no idea what to wear. Anybody got some examples of outfits that are common club attire?

Thanks in advance.
One of those cool looking button down shirts with a flat collar. Black slim/skinny jeans and some like causal/sneaker mix type shoe.

What do guys wear to nice Vegas clubs these days? Gonna be grabbing a $3,000 table at Omnia and I have no idea what to wear. Anybody got some examples of outfits that are common club attire?

Thanks in advance.
Buttoned short-sleeved shirt, perhaps? Some dark pants too and a pair of shoes that you wouldn't mind getting puked on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom