the thread about nothing...

Senile dude is always on some bs.
F61D2138-1BDB-4D53-A3C6-E1CB11191E27.jpeg
B15876B5-7C19-4C1D-9BD6-556644E1D958.jpeg

I watched The Punisher Warzone last night and I don’t know if I was watching a actual movie or a parody :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dominic West has the worst mafia mobster accent I’ve ever heard in my ******* life:smh::smh::smh::rofl::rofl:

With that being said I’m going to watch it again it has officially entered the category of its so bad it’s good

Been getting a dull pain along my right lateral chest wall when running the past few days. It's bothersome enough to where I cut the run short and the pain goes away immediately.

It's probably just muscle strain, but lord knows I'm gonna overthink the **** out of this. Gonna take the next few days off in hope that it resolves on its own.

They are.
Great looking ones

EDIT :

I’ve always felt like Pharrell was more responsible for trends of the time than Kanye..
Yes, Pharrell is really about fashion in a good way while Kanye is only making money with people buying his stuff, but Pharrell style was solid
Cool. I remember Robin Williams rockin these.
Robin Williams is one of my favorite actors as long as his drama roles are concerned, Awakenings with him and De Niro was a beautiful movie
pharrell is who got me into them:
Huarache don't look bad either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom