the thread about nothing...

Can you expound more? Is it an intimidating factor? Power struggle? I enjoy your takes.

Appreciate it Fam @ likewise.

Its an ergonomic thing for me.

Looking up to talk to her.

Standing on my tip toes to hit it from the back.

Her twerking on my stomach instead of my pelvic region.

Reaching up to hug her.

Etc. Etc.

I've been with taller , equal height, and shorter women so I've developed a preference.

Interestingly the shorter ones are the ones I've had "power struggles / intimidating factors" with more than the taller / equal height ones.

The taller / equal height ones were all chill.

Some of those short ones are tyrannical. :lol:

Screenshot_20210713-152739_Facebook.jpg

Appreciate it Fam @ likewise.

Its an ergonomic thing for me.

Looking up to talk to her.

Standing on my tip toes to hit it from the back.

Her twerking on my stomach instead of my pelvic region.

Reaching up to hug her.

Etc. Etc.

I've been with taller , equal height, and shorter women so I've developed a preference.

Interestingly the shorter ones are the ones I've had "power struggles / intimidating factors" with more than the taller / equal height ones.

The taller / equal height ones were all chill.

Some of those short ones are tyrannical. :lol:

Shorter ones are demons.

But on the subject, as long as she come home to only you and crazy about you, rest of that stuff is psychological and peer pressure. You still wearing the pants end of day.

Shorter ones are demons.

But on the subject, as long as she come home to only you and crazy about you, rest of that stuff is psychological and peer pressure. You still wearing the pants end of day.

Facts Fam, Facts.

Short, Medium, or Tall - respect is non-negotiable.

Where I disagree is the psychological part.

I definitely was up on my tip toes on the dancefloor on more than one occasion.

Aint nothing worse than having a girl grind on your stomach.

Not Professor X , nor Cerebro, and no amount of positive thinking can fix that. :lol:

Screw peer pressure - I want cheek pressure (pause).

I forgot how much gore Rambo (2008) had it caught me off guard like it was first watch
Rambo shot somebody and the dude turned into damn near Jello

Watched the 3 ones as a kid, rewatched the II as a teen (and it made me laugh because it wasn't anything good from what I remember), and rewatched the I a very few years ago, definitely solid.
Rambo is an outcast in the first one and he just want to escape problems, but police keep harassing him, which makes us empathetic with him. It's also very original to see a movie who talks about police harassing someone who were in the army, because hierarchically talking army is over all the rest if i'm not mistaken...So the police of a random countryside :lol:

The I is original and has nothing to do with all clichés on States. While the II...:sick:

I learnt today Tarantino might be interested in remaking the I, which frightens me because some movies deserve to be left as they are...

Plus Tarantino movies don't please me that much for years so...

Pulp Fiction / Jackie Brown / True Romance (even if he's not the director) = his bests from what I have seen...And they're quite old...

So let’s be real, the Emmy committee meant to nominate Anthony Mackie or Carl Lumby, not Don Cheadle.

This is that one time where “fitting the description” has its benefits.

Back
Top Bottom