the thread about nothing...

Cocorico these ones look nice too (couldn't wear them, but still)

maison-chateau-rouge-air-jordan-1-mid-cu2803-200-release-date-5-1000x750.jpg

What do you think all about white jeans ? Does it depend of skin tone or it is a no / a yes anyway ?
Some look dope but as my skin is pale I don't know if it would do it (maybe reason why models on website are always Blacks when it comes to white jeans :lol:)

What do you think all about white jeans ? Does it depend of skin tone or it is a no / a yes anyway ?
Some look dope but as my skin is pale I don't know if it would do it (maybe reason why models on website are always Blacks when it comes to white jeans :lol:)

Don't overthink it and have some confidence. It's only a problem if you ugly.

This is me being American AF, but I’ve always felt like white jeans are country/bama af. :lol:

White in white makes me think about another cliché : the one of the tourist going to Cuba or something with a cigar, I'm not proud of it :lol:

Similar to what I posted when I started this thread... but what is the call for tipping when ordering take out and itʻs clear the person didnʻt do much to get the meal bagged up?

First of all, wear whatever you want, don't let peer pressure affect your confidence in your wardrobe.

Yes to white denim, though I think white especially looks kinda bad if it's not high quality and properly tailored.
White pants are versatile so you can play around with the rest of your outfit.

The vast majority of my denim (like 90%) is from Diesel, they're super comfy and not overly expensive, especially since I only buy on sale.

I could understand but I used to just "feel" and have regrets, I was buying a lot of flashy things I finally didn't assume at the end of the day when I was young, so for some years now I try to think about it before buying anything...

Then that's different; nothing wrong with taking your time to make sure you are ok with a purchase. That being said, i've seen plenty of white jean fits that are clean to me. Settle on what you like, then pull the trigger with no regrets.

First of all, wear whatever you want, don't let peer pressure affect your confidence in your wardrobe.

Yes to white denim, though I think white especially looks kinda bad if it's not high quality and properly tailored.
White pants are versatile so you can play around with the rest of your outfit.

my guy :pimp:

There is an all white jean but I even prefer that one

Levi's.jpg
Not really a fan of the grainy white (idk how to describe the wash in that picture) personally. I'd go with something more like this below, full white. This pair is on sale for €136 (30% off from €195) at the moment btw in case you're interested.
da21c7abe9f863a53cb3988904664128.png

I remember one of my buys trying to where all white out one night. This dude ask me to stop at the store, he comes out with a strawberry soda. 5 minutes later, we’re heading back to the house so he could change. :smh:
All white is definitely a hell no :lol:

I hate shorts :smh::lol:
I genuinely don't even own a single pair of shorts besides maybe 2 pairs of basketball shorts.

If the weather is appropriate for shorts, my legs start sweating and the trickling feeling ends up annoying me to death. So I just wear regular trousers so the sweat doesn't show or bother me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom