the thread about nothing...

62Y0iUy.jpg

Same here, hate shorts even if I do have some, I'm okay with bermudas, I never feel knees in general were especially beautiful :lol:
Toes and knees out of my view :lol:
While muscular calf is aesthetic to me
niceshoes247 niceshoes247 belt looks nice, was watching one in a similar style yesterday

All white is definitely a hell no :lol:

Yep, I’ve got a pair of white basketball shorts that I really like - but I barely wear them because it’s impossible not to get something on them. Just little specks or smudges that you don’t see on other stuff and it drives me crazy. Bought some new shorts for vacation last week and they’re all charcoal grey which is much more practical.

What the hell do strippers do with their money? How I watch you make a rack in one night and you live in a raggedy apartment with a room mate?

Yes, last resort is anything about cleaning floors and all
About what strippers do with their money, I think if they live poorly but by choice it would be quite clever : any money won doing this need to not be wasted, so if those years of doing this permits to save for better days, that's great. Because it's typically a job you couldn't do to longer. As the time goes people want young blood...

EDIT : Strippers are like sportives, expiration date :lol:

Oh 100%! Second best plug I ever had was a woman, but you’re less likely to get robbed or arrested in a strip club.

Women selling drugs in a country where Justice is severe is a kind of a mystery...
Anyone into criminal activities in some countries where jail is really something looks like a mystery.
If it's a lax country and the criminal activity is to sell cannabis and as a man, it has nothing to do with selling meth or stuff like that as a woman in some other countries...

EDIT : A lot of delinquents don't really fear jail here, a lot of drug dealers from same areas, so it's not a big deal for them

I hate shorts :smh::lol:
I genuinely don't even own a single pair of shorts besides maybe 2 pairs of basketball shorts.

If the weather is appropriate for shorts, my legs start sweating and the trickling feeling ends up annoying me to death. So I just wear regular trousers so the sweat doesn't show or bother me.
"Trousers"

I am sure fatter, more out of shape, men than you wear them . Nobody is thinking about what you do.

Wear shorts and let your legs breathe man.

This is me being American AF, but I’ve always felt like white jeans are country/bama af. :lol:

Bro.. literally got into an argument with my Mom over this this past weekend. :lol:
We threw my grandparents an all white party, and I wore light blue jeans.
I told her men don't/shouldn't wear white jeans.
I couldn't find a decent pair cause men generally don't wear them.
If you can pull off white jeans, more power to you.

Bro.. literally got into an argument with my Mom over this this past weekend. :lol:
We threw my grandparents an all white party, and I wore light blue jeans.
I told her men don't/shouldn't wear white jeans.
I couldn't find a decent pair cause men generally don't wear them.
If you can pull off white jeans, more power to you.

What was your mother saying? :lol:

What was your mother saying? :lol:

She swore up and down men wore white jeans.
I told her I went to 3 or 4 different store and no one carries white jeans.
I told her there's 3 types of dudes who wear white jeans.

1. Country hood dudes.
2. The Euro metro guy.
3. Old men, and they don't really count cause most of them wear linen suits.

She just called me closed minded. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom