the thread about nothing...

0CCBDD83-CA34-484C-92A6-363434857DE5.jpeg

Never dated someone taller because the opportunity hasn’t presented itself. I would though, bring out the A-game for it.

Went and got chinese food this afternoon from my spot, damn mf’s raised the price again. $9.45 now for chow mein and 2 items. Wasn’t too long ago it was at $7 and some change.
Prices are going up in all my local Chinese food spots,from the mom and pop fast food to Dine-in joints. I think they’re being charged more because of the oil they use or disposing of it. One lady told me a while back before she closed the restaurant for good.

Would have no issue dating a taller woman.

Same here but that’s if I’m my current height.
I’m 6’1 so dating a taller woman is just me accepting a woman that’s tall AF. If I was 5’1 dating a slightly taller than average woman, I likely wouldn’t feel the same.

If a woman is slightly taller than me w/o heels I wouldn't mind. Like he my eyes came up to her nose type of taller. I passed up on this taller in high school that I think about a lot. We acted similar, ya know the socially acceptable/adept weird ppl. Almost a perfect pair, but her being tall made me insecure. I be thinking about her more than girls I got tbh. By chance I run into her again I'm shooting my shoot... if she didn't let her self go, but she didn't seem like the type to do that.

Couldn't seriously date a taller women. Not my preference. Equal height when she wears heels but not taller. Something about it just does not appeal to me. At all.

Just found out one of my friend is in a relationship with a single mother. Now i dont care about people’s love life but i swear we had a discussion about “not taking care of another man’s child/children” a few years back 🤣

if he’s happy then so be it

Back
Top Bottom