the thread about nothing...

he means the trickery

that little girl knew what she was doing
she just had to be in the vicinity
poor kid pretty much had to give it to her or look like an a hole
shell probably pull this stunt until she grows a little older

Welcome to every professional baseball game that I've ever been to. It's kinda common courtesy to give a home run ball or foul ball to the nearest kid. A fair number of people bring a dummy ball to games to switch and give to a kid in case they actually get the chance to grab a meaningful homer. Unfortunately I was never that kid that got a ball, but just something you gotta do.

214634034_4885046601523825_6659120622077892588_n.jpg

Welcome to every professional baseball game that I've ever been to. It's kinda common courtesy to give a home run ball or foul ball to the nearest kid. A fair number of people bring a dummy ball to games to switch and give to a kid in case they actually get the chance to grab a meaningful homer. Unfortunately I was never that kid that got a ball, but just something you gotta do.
Damn, a dummy ball? That’s foul. That’s like sending kid home with a pair of spongebob Jordan x’s.

Last edited:
jesus. What they got in that water? How tall?
Curious, y'all would date taller?..
Realized that I wouldn't.
It depends, we not always like to be with a taller woman BUT if she's beautiful with great curves, an effort could be done, like for small ones, if the woman is short but physically attractive okay, anyway a woman who is an extreme or another got to be cute but not only :rofl:

While women love tall guys, some about muscles, some about skinny, even some about big ones but I never heard them talk about anything else than tall...

About the sportive in pics I don't find her especially attractive but rather quite masculine, the black girl and the blonde at her right plus the smallest of them all look better ( but I only see pic in little on my phone, might be wrong )

Back
Top Bottom