the thread about nothing...

This randomly dropped into my feed by the YouTube algo

:lol: yeah it was in my feed too. I didn't watch.

The Botez sisters are pretty famous in the chess community because they are always on Twitch + the fact that they are some of the only girls in the chess streaming world and wtv.

I checked on Reddit to see what rating are the union square park dudes and people seemed to say around 1600-1800 (which is very good unless you're a master or grand master)

Mel Gibson is trending, and definitely titled & have phone rants saved. It's the most entertaining example of emotional abuse I've heard on record. Straight to point, creative "put down" insults, and overall just being an awful guy. I listen to this crap 2 or 3 times a year and I love it :lol:
IMG_2627.jpg

:lol: yeah it was in my feed too. I didn't watch.

The Botez sisters are pretty famous in the chess community because they are always on Twitch + the fact that they are some of the only girls in the chess streaming world and wtv.

I checked on Reddit to see what rating are the union square park dudes and people seemed to say around 1600-1800 (which is very good unless you're a master or grand master)
my middle school math teacher was a 2100 rating
got us into chess and went to a few tourneys when i was younger. got smoked by some of the best :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: jjs
My boy is devastated after finding his 3 month old baby isn't his. He wasn't in a relationship with the mom, just ongoing casual type stuff. I thought he'd be relieved but he was actually involved and attached. I haven't heard him this depressed since 03 when his mom passed. I won't go into detail but i know he dodged a bullet bc the mom is definitely not someone that he could successfully coparent with.
I've never heard him this depressed and hope he's not suicidal. I told him to talk to a therapist asap. Any other videos or articles you all may know of would help too.

Was doing some house cleaning today and running errands. Decided to sell some of my gfs clothing to a consignment type re-sell place for her. Because it’s usually more of a hassle than it’s worth monetarily.

anyways as I’m finishing up, I see a Jordan box on a shelf behind the counter in my size. I ask the checker if they are for sale and she says yes, so I ask to see them.

They are pretty destroyed and barely wearable. it’s a super beat up/creased pair of these
5C956A0F-8BC1-422A-B0B4-31D20AC69DF9.jpeg

Ask her how much. $350.
E7BC5F7A-9DBC-4A09-8B12-04C762F1D672.gif

Back
Top Bottom