THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

i visited my local mom and pop that i havent been to forever and i was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 they got sprites and wolf greys 
i thought this was only HOH and champs

im on the phone right now. waited 15 mins. The guy is really cool. He knew right away. Booking a 10.5 right now. Free shipping for members as always.

im on the phone right now. waited 15 mins. The guy is really cool. He knew right away. Booking a 10.5 right now. Free shipping for members as always.

I'm talking to a nikerep and I'm ordering my sprites in 9.5.. much love to the person that posted the info!!!!!

I'm talking to a nikerep and I'm ordering my sprites in 9.5.. much love to the person that posted the info!!!!!

Guys do you have any info on some V1 Breds available in some outlets in the San Francisco area? Really need one for cheap! Thanks!

Guys do you have any info on some V1 Breds available in some outlets in the San Francisco area? Really need one for cheap! Thanks!

Guys for those that want the Sprites you don't have to call the special number just call NDC. They can order from the special orders list from there. I got my breast cancer Hyperdunks that way, so I know you can.

Guys for those that want the Sprites you don't have to call the special number just call NDC. They can order from the special orders list from there. I got my breast cancer Hyperdunks that way, so I know you can.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I called the Nike # but couldn't get through. Anyone know if they still have Sprites size 11? If so I'll try again in the morning

When I called it said 10-15 minute wait but it really took me 30 minutes to get through.  I am pretty sure they almost have a FSR, so I wouldn't sleep until the morning to order these because who knows what will happen.  You can try on the July 1st release of sprites on NDC but why not be safe and order now?   Make sure you have a nike.com account and the rep will put in the free shipping code with the order. 

[table][tr][td]Style: 456849-401
LEBRON 8 V/2 LOW
Blue
Size: 9.5
1 @ $150.00 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Subtotal: [/td][td]$158.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling: [/td] [td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax: [/td] [td]$13.13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Promotion Savings: [/td] [td] ($8.00) [/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL: [/td][td]$163.13[/td][/tr][tr][td]Amount Charged to Credit Card: [/td][td]$163.13[/td][/tr][/table]

I called the Nike # but couldn't get through. Anyone know if they still have Sprites size 11? If so I'll try again in the morning

When I called it said 10-15 minute wait but it really took me 30 minutes to get through.  I am pretty sure they almost have a FSR, so I wouldn't sleep until the morning to order these because who knows what will happen.  You can try on the July 1st release of sprites on NDC but why not be safe and order now?   Make sure you have a nike.com account and the rep will put in the free shipping code with the order. 

[table][tr][td]Style: 456849-401
LEBRON 8 V/2 LOW
Blue
Size: 9.5
1 @ $150.00 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Subtotal: [/td][td]$158.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling: [/td] [td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax: [/td] [td]$13.13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Promotion Savings: [/td] [td] ($8.00) [/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL: [/td][td]$163.13[/td][/tr][tr][td]Amount Charged to Credit Card: [/td][td]$163.13[/td][/tr][/table]

I just ordered a sz 11.  Waited about 20 25 min.  Rep was crazy cool
laugh.gif

Good looking gatorbelts
pimp.gif

I just ordered a sz 11.  Waited about 20 25 min.  Rep was crazy cool
laugh.gif

Good looking gatorbelts
pimp.gif

in stock now...i paid 25 dollars for next day shipping they better damn well be in stock now...

in stock now...i paid 25 dollars for next day shipping they better damn well be in stock now...

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^IMO nike f'ed up with these. if they would have gone with the leather used on the blackouts as opposed to that nasty, ashy nubuck, these would have been classic.

Nah, they classic as is.  I keep a suede brush on deck. 

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^IMO nike f'ed up with these. if they would have gone with the leather used on the blackouts as opposed to that nasty, ashy nubuck, these would have been classic.

Nah, they classic as is.  I keep a suede brush on deck. 

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I ordered my pairs earlier , i didn't even think to ask, but these are in stock shipping out now, or do we have to wait til the 1st?

dang.... good question
If you ordered your pairs earlier the rep should of told you like she told me that they will be shipping in 1-2 days and I will be getting them in 3-5 business days (ups ground).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I ordered my pairs earlier , i didn't even think to ask, but these are in stock shipping out now, or do we have to wait til the 1st?

dang.... good question
If you ordered your pairs earlier the rep should of told you like she told me that they will be shipping in 1-2 days and I will be getting them in 3-5 business days (ups ground).
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom