THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

just ordered the sprites
pimp.gif

feels good paying retail instead of those ebay prices
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

and thanks dar228, i seen that fitted today!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Bought all 5 for retail and now flippin them for $205? Disgusting.
indifferent.gif

So, here is what urks me about dudes in the sneaker game. They have a closest full of sneakers but are the cheapest dudes on the planet!

Shoes cost $161 out the door after tax.

Shipping box is $3-$5

Its gonna cost between $15-$20 to ship.

Gas is high as a kite. So between the mall/store then post office, thats $10.

So, that leaves the seller making a whopping $9-$12 profit.

I cant see anything disgusting other than people being cheap and wanting a "hook up" on everything. 
eyes.gif
if its only a small profit then why not just leave them at the store for those who want them? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Bought all 5 for retail and now flippin them for $205? Disgusting.
indifferent.gif

So, here is what urks me about dudes in the sneaker game. They have a closest full of sneakers but are the cheapest dudes on the planet!

Shoes cost $161 out the door after tax.

Shipping box is $3-$5

Its gonna cost between $15-$20 to ship.

Gas is high as a kite. So between the mall/store then post office, thats $10.

So, that leaves the seller making a whopping $9-$12 profit.

I cant see anything disgusting other than people being cheap and wanting a "hook up" on everything. 
eyes.gif
if its only a small profit then why not just leave them at the store for those who want them? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thats gonna leave it to those greedy bastards that charge $300+. $205 is more than reasonable.

Yeah I know it is, I never said it wasn't but I just don't see the point of wiping out the stock to do that.  Maybe if you were copping for others.  Oh well, doesn't matter anyway.  They're available to everyone now

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thats gonna leave it to those greedy bastards that charge $300+. $205 is more than reasonable.

Yeah I know it is, I never said it wasn't but I just don't see the point of wiping out the stock to do that.  Maybe if you were copping for others.  Oh well, doesn't matter anyway.  They're available to everyone now

I called the Nike # but couldn't get through. Anyone know if they still have Sprites size 11? If so I'll try again in the morning

I called the Nike # but couldn't get through. Anyone know if they still have Sprites size 11? If so I'll try again in the morning

i visited my local mom and pop that i havent been to forever and i was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 they got sprites and wolf greys 
i thought this was only HOH and champs

Back
Top Bottom