THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Just picked up another 12. These are sick! My nike rep was crazy awesome too. It was a nice breath of fresh air!

Just picked up another 12. These are sick! My nike rep was crazy awesome too. It was a nice breath of fresh air!

Just got my size 10.5. Thanks for the info! Might have to look for my Nike gift cards laying around the house and order me another pair!

Just got my size 10.5. Thanks for the info! Might have to look for my Nike gift cards laying around the house and order me another pair!

Originally Posted by r0biiin

2chak5w.jpg

I want these. Local Champs has it for $129.99. Still hoping that these go down to $99.99...
ohwell.gif

I want these tooo but my friggin champs has them for $159.99 STILL!!! $#!

Originally Posted by r0biiin

2chak5w.jpg

I want these. Local Champs has it for $129.99. Still hoping that these go down to $99.99...
ohwell.gif

I want these tooo but my friggin champs has them for $159.99 STILL!!! $#!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I ordered my pairs earlier , i didn't even think to ask, but these are in stock shipping out now, or do we have to wait til the 1st?

dang.... good question
If you ordered your pairs earlier the rep should of told you like she told me that they will be shipping in 1-2 days and I will be getting them in 3-5 business days (ups ground).
pimp.gif
I got ground too (free) hope I get them sooner than later, I am STOKED !

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I ordered my pairs earlier , i didn't even think to ask, but these are in stock shipping out now, or do we have to wait til the 1st?

dang.... good question
If you ordered your pairs earlier the rep should of told you like she told me that they will be shipping in 1-2 days and I will be getting them in 3-5 business days (ups ground).
pimp.gif
I got ground too (free) hope I get them sooner than later, I am STOKED !

I really wanted the Sprites but I got a deal I couldnt pass up. Prior to buying the deal I bought a DS pair of 2001 Jordan XI Breds, sz 12.5. I then took my size 13 NDS Jordan XI Pair & 250.00 bucks and traded it for a pair of DS south beaches and a pair of PRPS jeans. Oh well I dont need the sprites.

I really wanted the Sprites but I got a deal I couldnt pass up. Prior to buying the deal I bought a DS pair of 2001 Jordan XI Breds, sz 12.5. I then took my size 13 NDS Jordan XI Pair & 250.00 bucks and traded it for a pair of DS south beaches and a pair of PRPS jeans. Oh well I dont need the sprites.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

That fitted is dope and I think gator belts is a girl fellas
We KNOW! lol

I got free shipping with my order too..Brcause the total came up to 171.00, I said HOW? she said the tax for MO. But then she took the shipping off, and it was cheaper.

I will cop that fitted also!!

Originally Posted by dgoins1

That fitted is dope and I think gator belts is a girl fellas
We KNOW! lol

I got free shipping with my order too..Brcause the total came up to 171.00, I said HOW? she said the tax for MO. But then she took the shipping off, and it was cheaper.

I will cop that fitted also!!

hey what if we comeback here tomorrow, and all our sprite orders where refunded??
I would RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEE SO HARD!

hey what if we comeback here tomorrow, and all our sprite orders where refunded??

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Now that Nikestore is accepting phone orders, does that mean they're no longer gonna do the online release on July 2?
Idk i just cant imagine nike releasing the sprites in july.... simply popostorus 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Now that Nikestore is accepting phone orders, does that mean they're no longer gonna do the online release on July 2?
Idk i just cant imagine nike releasing the sprites in july.... simply popostorus 

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I was thinking the same thing:lol:

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I was thinking the same thing:lol:

Hope you guys get your Lebron 8 sprite orders. Unfortunately here in the PI,the lebron 8 V2 lows won't be releasing... Oh well...

Hope you guys get your Lebron 8 sprite orders. Unfortunately here in the PI,the lebron 8 V2 lows won't be releasing... Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom