THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by swetooth9

Originally Posted by r0biiin

2chak5w.jpg

I want these. Local Champs has it for $129.99. Still hoping that these go down to $99.99...
ohwell.gif

I want these tooo but my friggin champs has them for $159.99 STILL!!! $#!
Nike outlet at great mall in milpitas had these for 89.99 a few weeks ago. Not sure about now

Originally Posted by swetooth9

Originally Posted by r0biiin

2chak5w.jpg

I want these. Local Champs has it for $129.99. Still hoping that these go down to $99.99...
ohwell.gif

I want these tooo but my friggin champs has them for $159.99 STILL!!! $#!
Nike outlet at great mall in milpitas had these for 89.99 a few weeks ago. Not sure about now

Got my shipping confirmation from Finishline but still waiting for the package to get to the UPS facility so that the can give me a delivery date. Just want to know if anyone else get their Sprites yet from Finishline yet or are you still waiting just like me?

Got my shipping confirmation from Finishline but still waiting for the package to get to the UPS facility so that the can give me a delivery date. Just want to know if anyone else get their Sprites yet from Finishline yet or are you still waiting just like me?

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by EMM23

Hope you guys get your Lebron 8 sprite orders. Unfortunately here in the PI,the lebron 8 V2 lows won't be releasing... Oh well...
if you want them then why not just do a phone order??

If I can but unfortunately I'm in the Philippines....
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
. Thanks though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by EMM23

Hope you guys get your Lebron 8 sprite orders. Unfortunately here in the PI,the lebron 8 V2 lows won't be releasing... Oh well...
if you want them then why not just do a phone order??

If I can but unfortunately I'm in the Philippines....
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
. Thanks though
happy.gif

Thanks to Fresh, I got my 2nd pair of bred V1s for 80$ shipped.
I can't seem to find the perfect colored denim to go with the breds. I'm picky when it comes to that.

I can't seem to find the perfect colored denim to go with the breds. I'm picky when it comes to that.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Info???
nerd.gif

Info???
nerd.gif

I haven't come to a solution yet. I've only worn them with bball shorts, sweats and khaki shorts. I love wearing the V1s/V2s with shorts though..makes them that much more aggressive 

I haven't come to a solution yet. I've only worn them with bball shorts, sweats and khaki shorts. I love wearing the V1s/V2s with shorts though..makes them that much more aggressive 

Dickie shorts?

Dickie shorts?

Can't go wrong with raw denim imo.  I know what you mean tho.

But what up with that 80 shipped?
nerd.gif

Can't go wrong with raw denim imo.  I know what you mean tho.

But what up with that 80 shipped?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Dickie shorts?

Dickie shorts?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Dickie shorts?

i'd mess with the dickie shorts

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Dickie shorts?

i'd mess with the dickie shorts

Back
Top Bottom