THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

just checked my NDC order and haven't been shipped yet
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I told ya all sprites would b GR and available to everybody.... NDC will have them online too next month....

now on to more pressing issues...

whats good with the finals V3.... i was really looking foward to them... anybody got sum real info??

I told ya all sprites would b GR and available to everybody.... NDC will have them online too next month....

now on to more pressing issues...

whats good with the finals V3.... i was really looking foward to them... anybody got sum real info??

If anyone is looking for the sprites in a size 9 or 10, they're still available at Nike via phone orders.

If anyone is looking for the sprites in a size 9 or 10, they're still available at Nike via phone orders.

Would Nike really release a dubbed Finals shoe that fell short in the finals?

If they do release, it'll for sure be dubbed as something else now

Would Nike really release a dubbed Finals shoe that fell short in the finals?

If they do release, it'll for sure be dubbed as something else now

I dont wear my Sprites anymore but had a Fraulein pick me out this after seeing me wear them a few months back.
I think it was more subliminal messages than her wanting to hook me up with a shirt though...
wink.gif

260377_1600270465485_1797753095_1033641_1707140_n.jpg

I dont wear my Sprites anymore but had a Fraulein pick me out this after seeing me wear them a few months back.
I think it was more subliminal messages than her wanting to hook me up with a shirt though...
wink.gif

260377_1600270465485_1797753095_1033641_1707140_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom