THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by KingJay718

It would still be a Finals shoe because he wore then in.....the Finals...

Well, obviously... But does Nike see it that way. If they release, then so be it. Doubt it tho. It'll be altered most likely

Originally Posted by KingJay718

It would still be a Finals shoe because he wore then in.....the Finals...

Well, obviously... But does Nike see it that way. If they release, then so be it. Doubt it tho. It'll be altered most likely

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

just checked my NDC order and haven't been shipped yet
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Well damb...did they charge your card?
it's pending... have you got your shipment confirmation?

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Just ordered this morning...I just got order confirmation and thats it.

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Just ordered this morning...I just got order confirmation and thats it.

mine already shipped to my apt. and if theyre sold out thru special orders i really doubt theyre gonna be online

mine already shipped to my apt. and if theyre sold out thru special orders i really doubt theyre gonna be online

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I just chatted with a Nike rep . . . they said that the sprites will also be available on NDC in a couple weeks.

Eastbay???
happy.gif
Our latest information indicates we're not getting these, but it's always possible that could change so if you want to check with us in a week or two for more info, feel free to send us a PM and we'll look into it again.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

I just chatted with a Nike rep . . . they said that the sprites will also be available on NDC in a couple weeks.

Eastbay???
happy.gif
Our latest information indicates we're not getting these, but it's always possible that could change so if you want to check with us in a week or two for more info, feel free to send us a PM and we'll look into it again.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Finally copped the vets (appreciate them a lot more now that I own them) and doubled up on the homes.  More V1 goodness.
pimp.gif

Shame the V1 didn't get more attention from Nike...  *dreaming of charcoals and blue knicks and any other sick combo with colored sueded nubuck*

Finally copped the vets (appreciate them a lot more now that I own them) and doubled up on the homes.  More V1 goodness.
pimp.gif

Shame the V1 didn't get more attention from Nike...  *dreaming of charcoals and blue knicks and any other sick combo with colored sueded nubuck*

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

pimp.gif

Just copped the Vets for $80 yestersay. And I agree. Nike dropped the pall on the V1's. Way to many CW's sitting on the sample board. Still my favorite out of the 3 versions

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

pimp.gif

Just copped the Vets for $80 yestersay. And I agree. Nike dropped the pall on the V1's. Way to many CW's sitting on the sample board. Still my favorite out of the 3 versions

*Waves hand at MJ....*

Someone get that kid something to do.. lol

Does he inbox EVERYONE on NT with incoherent babble!! lol Poor Dude...

*Waves hand at MJ....*

Someone get that kid something to do.. lol

Does he inbox EVERYONE on NT with incoherent babble!! lol Poor Dude...

My SPRITES HAVE SHIPPED out FROM the nike store...Everyone who made an order yesturday check your order number.

Back
Top Bottom